New K1 Fitted!!

srobrien

Firstly I would like to thank CS who pulled out all the stops to get this to me in a limited perios of time due to me going away again tomorrow.

Anyway, managed to get the original off ok, ended up having to saw through the bolts on the midpipe flange as they were so rusted, then drive the car up the road to the garage WITH NO BACKBOX to have them smash out the sheared bolts, which they did for nothing :thumbs: .

It only too about 30mins to fit after that.

OH AND ITS SERIOUSLY LOUD!!!!!!!

IMG_3488.jpg

IMG_3487.jpg

IMG_3489.jpg

Love it! can't wait to get back and have a proper play with the bungs out!

R

You are going to have so much fun Ross :teeth:

i was apprehensive at first but i think it is the best sound for the zed with bungs on(reminds me so much of my TVR.

With bungs off its armaggeddon. its like bringing your own weather along :scare::thumbs:

i have noticed that it is getting better as it's soothing up B)

Ah, another to the K1 family...

I personally think CS should sell the bungs seperately at a price of £299.99, that way people will not even contemplate putting the wussy bungs in in the first place :lol:

Sorry what did you say? Cant hear you still deaf from the K1 with no bungs :lol:

Ah, another to the K1 family...

I personally think CS should sell the bungs seperately at a price of £299.99, that way people will not even contemplate putting the wussy bungs in in the first place :lol:

Sorry what did you say? Cant hear you still deaf from the K1 with no bungs :lol:

you should try it without any interior or sound deadening :thumbs:

had to switch to the scorpion, which also sounds like an air raid inside the car :blackeye:

• 1 month later...
Nice one mate. People do undersestimate how loud the K1 is. Adrian however is excused from this as he is deaf from his buddyclub :lol:

lol, none of the exhausts on the Z are that loud, comparatively to other cars.

my old Dc5 with a buddyclub was a LOT louder than my car or a K1 equipped car. I think that Z owners just have soft girly ears :boxing:

Bring on the manifold to hopefully liven mine up a bit more :thumbs:

Nice one mate. People do undersestimate how loud the K1 is. Adrian however is excused from this as he is deaf from his buddyclub :lol:

my old Dc5 with a buddyclub was a LOT louder than my car or a K1 equipped car. I think that Z owners just have soft girly ears :boxing:

Just get a pair of side exit exhausts and be done with it :p:lol:

Just get a pair of side exit exhausts and be done with it :p:lol:

:ninja:

Car is in for some exhaust work next month :dance:

cs fitting my k1 on sat and bouncing of the walls with excitement! (especially after the dissapointment of some numty garage in my town not being able to do it and saying it was fookin made wrong after waking up like a kid on xmas day at 7.45)

already thought about writing letters to inform the people living in my flats about the new alarm clock i will be providing as i take off for work as of next Monday

cs fitting my k1 on sat and bouncing of the walls with excitement! (especially after the dissapointment of some numty garage in my town not being able to do it and saying it was fookin made wrong after waking up like a kid on xmas day at 7.45)

already thought about writing letters to inform the people living in my flats about the new alarm clock i will be providing as i take off for work as of next Monday

Ahhh, another Zed doing community service, I commend you sir.

You could ease them into it by keeping the bungs in for the first week or so, then take them out...

I recon somebody should make a flapper valve for the k1 so when your leaving in the morning its nice and quiet but you can flip a switch open it up and let all of hell loose.

R

No

Flaps, Valves, Bungs etc.. should all be banned.

If you dont want a loud exhaust dont buy one :boxing: lol

I recon somebody should make a flapper valve for the k1 so when your leaving in the morning its nice and quiet but you can flip a switch open it up and let all of hell loose.

R

No

Flaps, Valves, Bungs etc.. should all be banned.

If you dont want a loud exhaust dont buy one :boxing: lol

Thats why in the Aston Vantage, if you pull the magic fuse the exhaust valve stays open, they want you to have 24/7 glorious noise! :teeth:;)

Not even got a Zed yet but I think I know what exhaust I want as the Amuse will be just out of my Budget Ahaha!

Is the fit on the K1 good?? All that I've seen seem to fit well but is there alot of adjustment required cos I had no end of problems with my Aftermarket Exhaust for the Clio.

Not even got a Zed yet but I think I know what exhaust I want as the Amuse will be just out of my Budget Ahaha!

Is the fit on the K1 good?? All that I've seen seem to fit well but is there alot of adjustment required cos I had no end of problems with my Aftermarket Exhaust for the Clio.

Coby, to date all the K1’s we’ve fitted have gone on with no issues at all… :thumbs:

Coby, to date all the K1’s we’ve fitted have gone on with no issues at all… :thumbs:

Hi CS, How much for a K1 exhaust then ?

Thanks

Heath

Cheers Fella..... Think it's on the Shopping List then :)

Any issues with baffles going? Welds cracking? etc.

Sorry for all the questions just doing research so I don't waste cash like I've done on past cars with spare of the moment buys.