What are you listening to at the moment

Husky

Ha, can't believe you posted that yesterday! I was working at home and listening to a soundtrack playlist on my ipod. Mainly Hans Zimmer, John Barry and James Horner. Gladiator, Braveheart etc. Very chilled music!

edit: made up for that on the way to work with Rage against the machine and 50 cent! :lol:

and the one and ONLY Z theme song "CHATEAU" from Matrix RELOADED :thumbs:

i shall have to have a listen to that one then.

nixy wrote:

Rage against the machine

Will you marry me

oh dear nurrish :lol: romancing the nixy cant be a good move :p she'll eat you alive!

i had the soudtrack iff of my brother ages ago and remember this one, i do likey,

i loved that Z video though, the start was amazing!

:thumbs: Great, glad you liked it!!

If you watched on to the end, you will have seen the Track race against the M3, BOXSTER, S2000

and of course...ahemm...the Z won...dont underestimate the Power of the Zed.

Only really in the last couple of years I've discovered some of the genius of film scores.

Hans Zimmer (BB/Dark Knight), Rob Dougan (Matrix), Eric Serra (Leon, 5th Element) and possibly the king Thomas Newman (American Beauty, Shawshank, Meet Joe Black etc)

If you're in the mood for it they are some of the most powerful stuff you will ever hear. Then again I've always been a little nuts - I've always seen my life like a film so these tunes are perfect! :wacko::lol: