P15UL T

Hi guys, got some stuff that i need to flog on

have a look

Red coolant hoses x 2 £35 + postage

104_4936.jpg

Rare JDM polished timing cover £100 + postage

104_4937.jpg

104_4938.jpg

2003 JDM ECU (Came off Big Phils old car, not as restrictive as newer ecus) £100 + postage

104_4933.jpg

104_4934.jpg

104_4935.jpg

any questions just ask :thumbs:

payment via paypal to dreamcustomz@yahoo.co.uk

Paul

I bought it off Ian who bought Phils old car, he fitted a Nismo one to his so i bought this and was planning to fit it to my car but ive decided to get my standard one remapped to take into account the nitrous, i belive you need to take it to a nissan dealer to get a code put on it

I bought it off Ian who bought Phils old car, he fitted a Nismo one to his so i bought this and was planning to fit it to my car but ive decided to get my standard one remapped to take into account the nitrous, i belive you need to take it to a nissan dealer to get a code put on it

Paul thanks for that and the PM, Ill leave it sorry, was thinking it was the nismo sport one. Wouldnt trust dealers up here to code it right for a start lol

Good luck with the sale :thumbs:

lol bite away - bought it for around that price on the group buy , not looking to profit just pass it on :thumbs:

:lol: I would but then i would need to get everything else polished underneath as it would drive me nuts and it would be a never ending cycle of polishing and cleaning. Don't have the nerves for it.

R

Hi mate, as far as i know it was just the earlier versions that his happened to, there has been a good few revisions over that last few years to sort it out, im sure if there is anymore info then the folk on here will chip in

im iterested in the kinetix plenum but ive heard of these spliting? can anyone reasure me lol :blush:

even if it did, kinetix covered them with a lifetime warrenty so you just send it back and get a new one for free :thumbs:

even tho i havent boght it from new?

dose look cool, thanx paul :thumbs: