Newbie from north wales

Hi all, picked up my 2003 350z import today, had to drive 120 miles to get her but soooo worth it, little bout me, am an oldie at 41 :blush: married with two kids and a very large dog, was actually supposed to buy a normal family car, :thumbdown: so i brought a zed instead :D

Bit bout the car, as mentioned above is a 2003 import, full impul body kit, 20 inch wheels, custom exhaust (which sounds lovely) ow and a tv and dvd that dosnt work, but now seeing everyone else has this problem i feel heaps better.

Plan to have her re-sprayed a high gloss black and full cream interior re-trim as soon as i can find someone to do it (any advice on who,where may be up to the job i,d appreciate it) i have budget of around 4k for spray and re-trim and if any left to sort out the sat nav and dvd :D

Anyway is good to meet you all, and congrats on such a good site and club, have learnt lots already

Rob

Welcome to the club bud :thumbs: Nice looking z B)

Oh and i'm from sunny Wrexham :teeth:

glad to see theres a few of us on here from north wales :yahoo: and again thanks for the compliments about the zed, is good to hear i picked a good one :teeth: and your the 2nd person to say about it being sunny in north wales, i got to move closer to abergele and wrexham as its always cloudy over here :lol:

Welcome to the club bud :thumbs: Nice looking z B)

Oh and i'm from sunny Wrexham :teeth:

glad to see theres a few of us on here from north wales :yahoo: and again thanks for the compliments about the zed, is good to hear i picked a good one :teeth: and your the 2nd person to say about it being sunny in north wales, i got to move closer to abergele and wrexham as its always cloudy over here :lol:

Maybe i lied about the weather :blush: