Newbie on the hunt...

Hi All,

Another Newbie here B)

Just though I would say hello and thanks for all the useful information this site has given me over the last day or 2! :clap:

I currently drive a VX220 and a colt czt (obviously not at the same time), both are excellent cars but I just don't get time to enjoy both of them, so I am seriously thinking of consolidating them and getting a 350z.

I drove my first one today which was a freshly imported 55 reg and I was really impressed. The mid range grunt is intoxicating to say the least. :drive1

Hopefully I'm going to hunt around a little more over the next couple of weeks and decide if its definately the car for me, I was thinking about a new shape scooby, or an R32 but they're a bit bland really aren't they?

I really want to look at a UK car before deciding on an import, the Japenese sat nav put me off a bit!

If there is anybody in the south east who by some suprising freak coincidence wants to do a deal with their Z for a small hot hatch and a light weight racer then let me know! :D

carlimitssmall.jpg

back.jpg