BRAND NEW NISSAN BLUETOOTH MODULES X13 STOCK £80EA

R35LEE

111.jpg

Brand new from Nissan 13 x Bluetooth modules complete with instructions for the 350z. I will receive the other 12 units this Monday guys so please PM me or call me on 07725 882063 :thumbs:

The units have cost me £76.92 each (WITH RECEIPT TO PROVE) and I will be selling them for £80 (CHEAPEST AROUND) with free uk 1st class signed for delivery! So i'm not making a penny! The reason I have done this is because I had a £1,000.00 credit to use up with Nissan and could not get it back as cash.

I have had loads of requests to supply them too so here they are :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
I would have one of these......

Is the handsfree system in the car seperate to the headunit? i.e. will it still cut off the audio and sound through the speakers with an aftermarket headunit?

not aware of these working with aftermarket head units

Bump! Still have loads. £80.00 for handsfree heaven in your zed! Saves on unwanted people shouting 'w***er get off your phone' and the hand gestures that usually follow.

Also stops the police from serving you with a fixed penalty and 3 points for being popular!!

Safety first :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...