handbrake modded as well!!!! - Thanks to JAPEX

hotrain69

Having been inspired by andyzed's handbrake mod:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=25166&hilit=handbrake+lever+mod

Went for a black aluminium Richbrook lever to match my black nismo gearknob and also red gaitor.

photo-8.jpg

photo1-12.jpg

Really pleased with it and thanks again must go to Ross at JAPEX for doing this for me. Once again he's shown exactly how well he knows his way around the zed. Having been in charge of the zed at nissan since it first came out and it really shows! Great guy to deal with and will offer little bit of help that you need and does everything with great care and precision.

Top job!

When are you getting the new seats Ian

they are on order, apparently should get them in middle of august, so still a little while away yet! can't wait.

What did you go for?

thought about keeping you guys in suspense, but can't keep a secret :lol:

couldnt quite stretch to brides and cobras were a hassle to find rails. so went for the these - Recaro Speeds:

Speed_3.gif

Can't wait till they arrive!

They look very very B)

Look forward to seeing them installed :thumbs:

yeh the seats should finish off my interior.

really happy with the handbrake mod today. Ross at Japex did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone who need anything done.

i really like that, i already have a gaitor, so the fitting of a handle shouldn't be too much hassle. where abouts did you get your handle from. whas it direct from richbrook? or did you get it else where?

you can get it direct from richbrook but i just found one from ebay!

Having been inspired by andyzed's handbrake mod:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=25166&hilit=handbrake+lever+mod

Went for a black aluminium Richbrook lever to match my black nismo gearknob and also red gaitor.

photo-8.jpg

photo1-12.jpg

Really pleased with it and thanks again must go to Ross at JAPEX for doing this for me. Once again he's shown exactly how well he knows his way around the zed. Having been in charge of the zed at nissan since it first came out and it really shows! Great guy to deal with and will offer little bit of help that you need and does everything with great care and precision.

Top job!

Glad to see you finally got it fitted :clap: , I hope I was of some assistance, I thought about the black lever but went for the Titanium as I had a Nismo Titanium gearknob, looks far better than the stock lever IMO but then again I would say that :p

• 1 month later...