A bad case of wet leg!

chrisjones6699

Another problem is the fact the zed was never designed or originally intended for use in this country of perpetual rain. :)

Despite the dam fact that a few months ago we were all been told its going to be a scorcher :rant::angry:

Yes - happens all too frequently for me :rant: - it is probably the only thing I really dislike about the ZED as you have to drive with the windows shut and inevitably that means the air-con neds to be on, whereas I much prefer the window open to hear the music the car plays :D

its worse as a smoker, if its raqining trying to smoke with the window slightly ajar is a knightmare. if you open it too far you get soaked.

or opening them on a morning after rain the night before. go round the first corner and all the water on the roof ends up in your armrest :blush:

its worse as a smoker, if its raqining trying to smoke with the window slightly ajar is a knightmare. if you open it too far you get soaked.

or opening them on a morning after rain the night before. go round the first corner and all the water on the roof ends up in your armrest :blush:

You dont smoke in your Zed :scare::scare:

If you enjoy smoking then why not do it in the car? Not many place you can do it any more.

But don't expect top sell the car - ever :snorkel:

If you enjoy smoking then why not do it in the car? Not many place you can do it any more.

But don't expect top sell the car - ever :snorkel:

you'd never know i smoke in the car, it doesn't smell and i smoke very little. a pack of 20 lasts me a week. and to be honest its the only place i get the chance. my wife doesn't know i still smoke :blush: