Top Gear

nixy

Did anybody notice what the words spelt out with the decals once the doors were open ?

"COQ Yoghurt" on the Morris !!!

" Les Bien HAT" on the Porche.

:lol::lol::lol::#1:

They do that all the time with the decals on the car, always make me laugh but thats probably because I've got the sense of homour of a child! Loved the part where James May went screaming past the other two and hit his piano screaming "****". I had tears in my eyes! :lol:

Did anybody notice what the words spelt out with the decals once the doors were open ?

"COQ Yoghurt" on the Morris !!!

" Les Bien HAT" on the Porche.

:lol::lol::lol::#1:

They do that all the time with the decals on the car, always make me laugh but thats probably because I've got the sense of homour of a child! Loved the part where James May went screaming past the other two and hit his piano screaming "****". I had tears in my eyes! :lol:

That got me too. All you heard was "****" and then the car appeared and went straight into the piano :lol: :lol:

Is it only me that noticed the 300ZX had Volks?

...didn't realize that Volk used to kill off emus to make wheels...

I spotted the Volks straight away. Tidy car really for under £1500. Smashed the porsche in the 0-60 60-0 too

I'd have the jaaaag over the bm any day.

I would have the M5 ocer the jaaaag any day :p:lol:

I'd have the Merc C63 over both of them or an Audi RS6 :p

As an everyday driver the interior on the RS6, C clas and 5 Series loses out to the Jag IMHO. The others may have an edge on a track, but how many people are going to buy a luxury saloon primarily for its track times?

(of course I'm biassed though :lol: )

Rob,

That looks like a whole barrel of laughs! Very envious! B)

But the Audi & the Merc are far better looking IMO ;) once I need grow up a bit I will buy a Jag XJ6, I've been around Jags all my life so have always liked them :blush:

I noticed the Volks too :blush: Sure I recognized the number plate from somewhere aswell

Just been thinking about what JC said about the porches boot being so shallow and this was 'cause the gearbox was at the rear......... is this also the reason for the ridiculously shallow boot in the zed......?

i thought the gearbox was right under the stick?

EngineCutaway.jpg