be carfull

stichy

i put a deposit down on this car, then i noticed http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STUNNING-NISSAN-3 ... 7C294%3A50

rust on the front edge of the bonnet , a very bad camber problem on the passinger side rear, and the tyre was down to the canvas,on the inside edge.

the bloke made out it was his car, when he was a trader. a bad paint job on the front bumper.

hope this is ok with the mods?

Cheers m8, I am currently searching for a decent Z and its a minefield out there for a novice like me.

It never ceases to amaze me how unscrupulous people can sometimes be just to make a fast buck.

Max

Just on reading the ad for that car on ebay I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. The guy has absolutely no 350z knowledge at all in his add and from what i can see doesn't even know what colour it is? Also, its not the most UNeconomical car in the world but he's really struggling if he is advertising it as economical to run. Not to mention his wording is appauling..............

Just on reading the ad for that car on ebay I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. The guy has absolutely no 350z knowledge at all in his add and from what i can see doesn't even know what colour it is? Also, its not the most UNeconomical car in the world but he's really struggling if he is advertising it as economical to run. Not to mention his wording is appauling..............

A trader of the worst kind - just look at the description of the other cars he is selling - he simply makes the minimum adjustments without thinking how relevant or irrelevant his descriptions are. Wanting cash payments is a sure sign he is one to avoid :dry:

And I agree, Nixy his wording is appauling :lol::lol:

A trader of the worst kind - just look at the description of the other cars he is selling - he simply makes the minimum adjustments without thinking how relevant or irrelevant his descriptions are. Wanting cash payments is a sure sign he is one to avoid :dry:

Never buy a used car off me either colin! My spelling is APPALLING as well! :lol:

Never buy a used car off me either colin! My spelling is APPALLING as well! :lol:

Knot ass bad ass myne :blush:

no i didnt mate. looking back i was very stupid :wacko:

i was the couler i wonted and the spec, i just got carryed away

The car was not as advertised - complain to the local Trading Standards office where the seller is based, chances are his type will already be under investigation and if the TS decide to prosecute, and they know what you shelled out, you may get your deposit money back.

Although I never use Ebay myself don't they have rules about misleading adverts?

Best place to look for a good ZED is on this forum so keep your eyes peeled ;)