***My RS TUNING Results ***Dyno Inside***

nurrish

I set off this morning with the sole intention of just seeing if my car was tunable. So when i arrived Paul checked it and happy was i that it was tuneable. He had a free afternoon too so he offered to do it there and then :thumbs: Made my day :teeth:

So here are the results

2005 UK 350z 276bhp stock

My mods

K1 exhaust

Kinetix V Plenum

AEM CIA

Fly-1.jpg

Wheel-1.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good results there chap :thumbs:

Interesting that you got about the same increase in power and torque all along the rev range, with more power unlocked up top. Most get a bigger slug of torque down low and less up top. Your AFR seemed very rich to start, but bob on now :D

Pretty good results there chap :thumbs:

Interesting that you got about the same increase in power and torque all along the rev range, with more power unlocked up top. Most get a bigger slug of torque down low and less up top. Your AFR seemed very rich to start, but bob on now :D

Yeah my fueling was a right mess :scare:

Real happy with the results though. Feels alot better through all ranges

is there much noticable difference then matey? and what price was it?! ;)

Think Paul is doing it for £450+VAT for the club :thumbs: Maybe we could knock him down to £500 flat for the club, but might be pushing it :ninja:

That is very impressive. Wasn't impressed you kept texting me the power increases and rubbing it in!!!! :lol:

So how does it feel to drive now compared to when you went up? Spill the beans. Does it sound any different or just feel different? So want to get mine done now!! :rant:

Performance is very much noticeable especially in the top ranges :thumbs: Feels faster off the mark too

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: i love the graphs! i reckon there is more ton get with an HFC/decat and y-pipe :thumbs:

Smashing one Dave :thumbs: Ian is going to turn blue but we need to get his and my car there ;)

I can't believe that you have already posted. when we spoke you where just passing sheffield :scare::scare:

Now you have to come for some driving lessons...with all that performance :surrender:

I really look forward experiencing this in person. :teeth:

It drives totally different because my fuelling has been corrected and seems very smooth. Having my mods on before the tune made my car run very rich and the tune sorted it out. Doesn't sound any different just more power :teeth:

I paid £511 including VAT. The money from the sale of my car pc is basically going to cover this so to me its a pretty free tune.

Also as i now have the Up Rev tune i can go back any time with more mods and do simple adjustments to the map. Just pay for the labour :thumbs:

Bennet, i'd get that mrev2 back on and maybe a spacer and let RSTuning do their magic. :thumbs:

Big time!!! There is alot paul can do with this software and im sure more mods you have the better tune you are going to achieve :D

There was a supercharged zed there running just under 400bhp

Also as i now have the rev up tune i can go back any time with more mods and do simple adjustments to the map. Just pay for the labour :thumbs:

You have just answer my question right there. This is is the coolest part :#1:

what will labour costs amount to?

Bennet, i'd get that mrev2 back on and maybe a spacer and let RSTuning do their magic. :thumbs:

Big time!!! There is alot paul can do with this software and im sure more mods you have the better tune you are going to achieve :D

I am seroiusly considering holding off with my BBK for now and get the rest of my performance bits and go for a RS tune :teeth: especially as it will take thre weeks to get the rear kit :scare:

Also as i now have the rev up tune i can go back any time with more mods and do simple adjustments to the map. Just pay for the labour :thumbs:

You have just answer my question right there. This is is the coolest part :#1:

what will labour costs amount to?

£100 an hour. But paul reckons everything will be done within the hour :thumbs: