COUNTERSTRIKE:SOURCE - CLUB TEAM/CLAN?? (PC)

jerry3167

i actually came on last night. only for afew rounds. aint played in years plus im more into the REAL counter strike. none of this source stuff! might try and pop back in tonight and see how bad i really am.

Yeahhhh!!! come on tonight, you`ll get owned by me and Bullet!! :lol:;)Im on 9pm onwards!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you talking about that version with crummy everything that the "obsessive" CS players play because its "true CS"? :p:p:p:p:p

well, if you want to compare hitboxes and in-game physics and accuracy, then yes, the "crummy" version is better.

If however you are lured by nice gfx, then stick with CS:S. :lol::lol::lol:

are you talking about that version with crummy everything that the "obsessive" CS players play because its "true CS"? :p:p:p:p:p

well, if you want to compare hitboxes and in-game physics and accuracy, then yes, the "crummy" version is better.

If however you are lured by nice gfx, then stick with CS:S. :lol::lol::lol:

ohhh dont get me started on hitboxes!!!!

Just built new computer = play with shiney GFX on max :teeth:

My specs:

Intel Quadcore 6600 overclocked to 3.2GZ :scare: Watercooled

4 GIGS DDR2 running at 800mz

TWIN Geforce GTS 512MB cards running in SLI

RAZER DESTRUCTOR MOUSEPAD- :thumbs:

RAZER DEATHADDER MOUSE - set at 2500DPI :scare:

SENNHEISER PC130 HEADSET

All designed to OWN you..heheheh...Priceless :lol:

ok so if we are having a geek off :lol:

intel core i7 overclocked to 3.3Ghz MWAahahahaha!!!

6Gb DDr3 (on vista 64bit mind ;) )

twin nvidia geforce GTX 260 (thats 2GB in total :p )

1Tb HD

Bu ray drive

sony 22X dvdrw drive

logitech G5 2000Dpi ;)

wooden table for mouse mat cos lets face it its just better :D

all designed to look really good while playing badly ;)

oh and a 37" panasonic HD tv as monitor :lol: although i tend to drag the 22" out to avoid blindness usually.

honestly im not that geeky i just got bored one day and decided to build a comuter :blush:

:surrender: Woahhhh...Thats quite a Spec! Mine is around 2 years since it was specially built for me by the Men in white coats at "Wired 2 Fire"

At least you`ll look good playing badly or getting owned ;):thumbs:

cheers,

sigh do we really have to post pics of our computers :blush::lol:

i thought about water cooling but decided to do some calculations and talk to the guys at work about air flow and fluid dynamics and realise theres not point if youve got a well designed layout and air path for the correct heat dissapation. :p ! :lol: so at the same time i decided it would be possible to fit it all into a smaller case ;) theres only one hotspot i havent sorted yet and thats where the GFX cards are so bloomin big they are about 3 mm apart :wacko:

tbh ive never really taken any pics of the comp cos well its a computer but just for you i will now *sigh*

2 mins..

I thought I had done everything from stock cooling went on to aftermarket passive coolers and then because I was curious, I decided to do watercooling.

A challenge to myself and I think I have overcome it with flying colours :teeth:

if your looking for a challenge then you chose a good one it did look really interesting but i thought i'd build a higher spec machine instead. anyway as promised heres the pic, i just did with phone cam, nothing as swich as BM's custom cover which is awesome btw

th_090716_185051.jpg

th_090716_185039.jpg

th_090716_184902.jpg

th_090716_184844.jpg

th_090716_184829.jpg

th_090716_184650.jpg

th_090716_184618.jpg

th_090424_203038.jpg

th_090424_202954.jpg

th_090424_202910.jpg

th_090424_202808.jpg

th_090424_202854.jpg

th_090424_202753.jpg

Nice one Husky, I still have one of the original ThermalTake Armor cases laying about, currently with an Asus Crosshair mobo in (disused).

Also have an old ThermalTake Armor Jr. also, lol, currently housing an old AthlonXP 3200+ Barton CPU (setup for archiving purposes)

I'd like to think that I take the same approach to my Zed by way of making it more individual.

Nice one Husky, I still have one of the original ThermalTake Armor cases laying about, currently with an Asus Crosshair mobo in (disused).

Also have an old ThermalTake Armor Jr. also, lol, currently housing an old AthlonXP 3200+ Barton CPU (setup for archiving purposes)

I'd like to think that I take the same approach to my Zed by way of making it more individual.

quite right to matey! ;)

I just cant do something half arsed :blush: has to be the dogs bo****ks or i wont do it. its a curse. bear in mind thats not the miggy of thermaltake cases either, its the smallest one that will house the full atx mobo :teeth:

Nice rig you got there BM. Back in the day I had a Lian-Li case with a Athlon XP 2GHz @ 2.5GHz all passively W/C'd via a load of Danger Den stuff and a couple of passive rads (forget the make). Been an age since I did that though, things have moved on a lot since then!

My current case is a Lian Li V2000, best alu case out there imo.

Did have a moment of doubt as I stood over it with Dremel in hand about to cut into a £200 case, rofl.

I just thought "Feck it, it will be glorious"

haha thats esxactly what i did to get the unique layout. the big hole to the right of the gfx cards is where the HD cage was. also at the front where the bottom drive bays are meant to go theres now extra fan intakes, and also at the top, the HD is covered in heat sinks and has its own 2 mini fans to replace the air flow it would have had. IMO the case as ive edited it is far superior in internal space and cooling ability compared to the stock. it feels nice and cold out the back all the time no matter what its doing, the most heat comes from the gfx but i would class that as not even warm.

GEEKS!! ;) Some of your set-ups are pretty epic......! :scare:

I was into CSS massively up until a year ago, think if I dug out my computer my life once again would degenerate into diminutive amounts of sleep, copious amounts of gaming and I’d be made single soon after! :lol:

I was into CSS massively up until a year ago, think if I dug out my computer my life once again would degenerate into diminutive amounts of sleep, copious amounts of gaming and I’d be made single soon after! :lol:

go to www.tawp.de click servers, then copy IP for CS1 :thumbs: then you`ll meet up with me, Husky (The Killer), Bullet (Rusher)Magnet, plus others!! Good fun!!

Jerry :thumbs:

go to http://www.tawp.de click servers, then copy IP for CS1 :thumbs: then you`ll meet up with me, Husky (The Killer), Bullet (Rusher)Magnet, plus others!! Good fun!!

Jerry :thumbs:

"the killer" :lol::lol: sarcasm is the lowest form of wit you know :p:p:lol:

made single soon after!

i came close to this when i was last addicted :blush:

i tried uploading my old version of counterstrike it doesn't seem to like it, so i'll download the new source version. :dry: watch out lads i'm coming

Thats great mate!! :thumbs:

Server details and IP at tawp.de - cs1

got the server already saved, just waiting for it to download, i am right in thinknig its the source version not standard that you lot are playing?

and whats the difference between CS and CSS?