REAR END BADGE(S) Opinions please

Budge

Ok, I debadged the Zed today and have attached some alternative lettering to the rear. These are only stuck on with a bit of blue tac at the moment coz I wanted to see what the general consensus was before permanately fitting. I also have the Z burger badge and a Tommy K badge but for some reason not really feeling the love for the Tommy K. Honest opinions please, I'm big boy I can take it. :D

DSCF2385.jpg

DSCF2387.jpg

just as a reference, Rob at likwidart and i were talking and we are planning a new style rear badge, using the original Zed shape, similar to what ou have there. but offering in a range of colors. if that helps. probably make it a bit bigger so that it fits better on the rear on its own

just as a reference, Rob at likwidart and i were talking and we are planning a new style rear badge, using the original Zed shape, similar to what ou have there. but offering in a range of colors. if that helps. probably make it a bit bigger so that it fits better on the rear on its own

Cool. I was trying to find something like that, and to be honest the Z on it's own here does not quite cover the 2 holes that are covered by the pillars of the 0. I did try and make it just the Z but was not happy.

i don't know what the lead time on these is going to be, i doubt anyhting in the nxt month, but maybe after the summer, i'll have a chat and see what i can do.

might be worth doing that a s temporary fix until we get the new badges off the ground.

Did you say you had a z burger and tommy k badge? Are you selling them by any chance. I'll be interested

That's right :thumbs: but not selling just yet. Coz I know what I'm like and will probably change things again in a couple of months. :scare:

Thanks guys, comments appreciated good or bad. :thumbs: To be fair the idea was to just have the Z but it is just very slightly to short and doesn't quite cover the 2 holes in the bootlid. The Z really isn't that bad in the flesh and IMO looks as good or cheap whichever way you see it as the Tommy K badge I have. The 350 was put there as a tester because the 0 fits perfectly over the holes. But as said earlier I have a Zed burger badge which is now sitting pretty in the middle B)

That looks so chav :scare::yuck: Stick the Tommy K badge on

+1... sorry to be rude but that looks terrible... i dont even think the black Z looks that great (looks a bit cheap)

sorry

-ho

+1 sorry

+2, Tommy K all the way :yahoo:

That looks so chav :scare::yuck: Stick the Tommy K badge on

+1... sorry to be rude but that looks terrible... i dont even think the black Z looks that great (looks a bit cheap)

sorry

-ho

+1 Looks awful with the 350Z in the centre! :surrender::scare: Keep it OEM, lose the 350, or go Tommy K.