Holidays !!!!!!!

M350ZB

Spent all my money on the zed :thumbs::thumbdown: so :byebye: holiday.

Although im thinking i may just do an extended stint home in scotland and get a load of windsurfing in, quite fancied finishing my RYA3 :bounce: and refreshing the beloved wake boarding, and go for a kayak trip...

Ohh f**k it, its no use, ill go on holiday! :doh:

The Jockland Hoon is a pretty cool holiday. :)

the last one i did went like this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=stirling,+uk&daddr=A828+to:A87+to:A896+to:A832+to:A835+to:Unknown+road+to:A9+to:stirling&hl=en&geocode=%3BFah-XQMdVLit_w%3BFciYaQMdsDWn_w%3BFWSjbQMd2tGp_w%3BFV6McQMdGJ2q_w%3BFXzkcwMdfr2w_w%3BFRocdgMdws2s_w%3BFbBDbQMdYqy__w%3B&mra=mr&mrcr=2&via=3,4&sll=57.756938,-4.108887&sspn=2.177597,7.13562&ie=UTF8&ll=57.632905,-5.125122&spn=0.546236,1.783905&z=10

heres some pics:

[attachment=0]n741550870_2301772_709.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]n741550870_2301758_8376.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2]n741550870_2301754_7749.jpg[/attachment]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovin the gto husky wot was that like to drive? i used to always want a gto, if i ever bought a project car that would be the one

and no hols for me so far...everyones too busy... oh well will just have to settle for a weekend at silverstone for the ferrari experience

lovin the gto husky wot was that like to drive? i used to always want a gto, if i ever bought a project car that would be the one

and no hols for me so far...everyones too busy... oh well will just have to settle for a weekend at silverstone for the ferrari experience

cheers :thumbs:

Picture driving over 2 tons of steel girder thats absolutley glued to the road, and could change lanes in the blink of an eye, defied the laws of physics that one... oh and the custom straight through exhaust was Genius :lol: set car alarms off all the time. :clap::yahoo: i drove past a funeral once, didnt go down well :surrender: i was trying really hard to be quiet *shrug*

lol. wots it like compared to the zed? u can pick one up for peanuts id love to have one just for a side project but everyone already thinks im mad with the time i spend on the zed lol

lol. wots it like compared to the zed? u can pick one up for peanuts id love to have one just for a side project but everyone already thinks im mad with the time i spend on the zed lol

The zed is more fun tbh. the GTO has road presence you can muscle 4x4's out the way! its awesome. "comin through" :drive1:lol: , that one cost me £2250, drove 13500 miles in 6 months spent nothing on it and sold it for 1800 to a ford dealer. 500 quid for that aint bad :thumbs:

if i didnt have such a narrow driveway id buy another in a heartbeat as a play car. first class.

Off to Newquay tomorrow for a few days and then the main holiday will be to Cuba in november.

My best mate has just come back from there with his g/f, he loved it out there, and the weather was spot on with loads to do . :thumbs:

Just got back from London to see Reverend and the Makers, The Enemy, Kasabian and Oasis at Wembley Stadium. Twas awesome! Flying to La Manga is Spain tomorrow :yahoo:

My mate Dean and his brother were at Wembley for that, said it was awesome, was it tuesday night ?

Just got back from London to see Reverend and the Makers, The Enemy, Kasabian and Oasis at Wembley Stadium. Twas awesome! Flying to La Manga is Spain tomorrow :yahoo:

My mate Dean and his brother were at Wembley for that, said it was awesome, was it tuesday night ?

No last night. I stayed over and drove back this morning

nothing wrong with blackpool bud, had a good stag weekend up there last year :drunk:

I know there is nothing wrong with Blackpool had a few memorable nights there myself, but I was hoping to go a bit further afield for the big 4-0 :lol:

Working holiday for me :boat: for about 40 days leaving in a couple of weeks, Italy, Greece and maybe Turkey

Still sounds awesome, what part of turkey bud ?

Don't know yet, that will depend on where the boss wants to go and how quickly he gets bored with Greece

Working holiday for me :boat: for about 40 days leaving in a couple of weeks, Italy, Greece and maybe Turkey

Don't know yet, that will depend on where the boss wants to go and how quickly he gets bored with Greece

:lol: pure madness :lol:

:lol: pure madness :lol:

Welcome to my :wacko: life