Good afternoon from Abbeymotorsport LTD

Mark@Abbey m/s

Yes we are a Up Rev dealer we will be around the same price as RS tuning with regards the remaps, but we may do the deal a little different. I will be working on prices/stage early next week.

Excellent. You are just a bit closer at a ~1hr trip vs ~4hrs to get to Leeds! Look forward to seeing what you have to offer, maybe you can team up with RS Tuning and both of you share some secrets of Zed tuning ;):thumbs:

okay , working on service pricing, we only use quality oil and genuine parts.

Been looking at the Up Rev stuff, looks like we cant provide the multi map(switched by the cruise control sw) that UpRev do for the US nissans, seems our Euro ECU,s has to much Code packed into the flash rom to allow the patch to be loaded into the ECU to allow this to work. But I have some idea,s which I hope to work with Up Rev with.

Will be in touch within a few days with pricing on above ideas.

Mark

An interesting observation is that I normally end up losing / (getting broke) Trim fasteners whenever the car goes in for anything to be done.

My little trip down to Abbey the other weekend for somehting electrical saw all of them replaced with brand new Nissan ones. (without me asking)

Nice touch Mark :thumbs::teeth:

Been looking at the Up Rev stuff, looks like we cant provide the multi map(switched by the cruise control sw) that UpRev do for the US nissans, seems our Euro ECU,s has to much Code packed into the flash rom to allow the patch to be loaded into the ECU to allow this to work. But I have some idea,s which I hope to work with Up Rev with.

Thanks for looking into that. We had suspected that it would be the case with multiple maps and RS Tuning said it was only possible with the GEN2 ECUs :thumbdown: Dont know what Nissan have shoved on the ECU to cram it full, or why they cant just put bigger ROMs on there (penny pinchers!). I think its the same case with the BCM which is why we cant have autofold mirrors too as its got "extra features" which fill it up!

• 4 weeks later...

Service costs;

Sorry it has taken a while but I have been on holiday and been very busy in the dyno room.

Below is the prices for P1/2/3 services for the DE and HR motors;

All the prices are for cars with STD oil capacity , we will use your own oil thou (you will need to remove the oil from the service price)

All prices include labour and all parts

We use genuine Nissan parts and will check the ECU for any fault codes with our Nissan consult.

P1 service - 1 year or 9K 2 years/27K 5years/45k 7yrs/63K 9yrs/81k

P2 service - 2 yrs/18k 6yrs/54k 10yrs/90k

P3 service - 4yrs/36k 8yrs/72k

All prices are inc VAT @ 15%

We use Motul 300v 10W40 fully Syn oil

350Z P1 service VQ35DE/HR Oil price £55-49 inc vat Service price £166.65 inc vat

350Z P2 service VQ35DE Oil price £55-49 inc vat Service price £244.50 inc vat

add £16-40 inc vat to use HKS panel filter

350Z P2 service VQ35HR Oil price £55-49 inc vat Service price £271.99 inc vat

add £3-30 inc vat to use HKS panel filters

350Z P3 service VQ35DE Oil price £55-49 inc vat Service price £297.12 inc vat

add £16-40 inc vat to use HKS panel filter

350Z P3 service VQ35HR Oil price £55-49 inc vat Service price £324.61 inc vat

add £3-30 inc vat to use HKS panel filters

350Z VQ35DE/HR spark plug change using HKS (NGK) spark plugs £217.38 inc vat

350Z VQ35DE/HR brake fluid change (included in P2/P3 service £91.94 inc vat

350Z VQ35DE/HR anti-frezze change £75.25 inc vat

any question mail me on mark(at)abbeymotorsport.co.uk or Scott scott(at)abbeymotorsport.co.uk

hope this helps.

Mark

• 3 months later...

Just thought I would update this thread a little , as a lot of you will know we run John Bradshaws Drag cars for him , which 1 is a 350z car running a slightly modified VQ35DE motor.

http://www.bramsracing.com/

Within this partnership with JB we work with a well known US tuner of the VQ engine Z,s from US.

http://www.theexperience.com

These are the people that built JB 350z and are helping us out with the development of the VQ motor to hopefully make the 350 be the 1st Japanese powered car into the 6,s outside the US.

Performance Motorsport are based in Long Island , they know Adam from Z1auto very well.

So togther with Performance Motorsport , Abbey will be keeping the 350Z owners at the forefront of development on your cars.