Blackberry Bold or IPhone?

Gurjeet

Network hacks are easy aparantly - but dont you lose some functionality?

It is really easy tbh.

Lost none of the functionality, and in some cases have added stuff that improves on the original software.

Originally, my brothers GF got one for her birthday (bought off eBay from the US) and it was unlocked already, but then it got bricked due to her upgrading the FW via iTunes.

Being the geek of the family, I said I'd have a go at "modding" it and spent 19 hours non-stop learning how to do it and managed to unlock it once again , but made it more stable.

Nowadays, there are some neat packages that take all the heartache out of unlocking an iPhone.

If you are interested to learn, then send me a PM, because I don't want to upset any mods or admins by posting something potentially illegal.

Nowadays, there are some neat packages that take all the heartache out of unlocking an iPhone.

If you are interested to learn, then send me a PM, because I don't want to upset any mods or admins by posting something potentially illegal.

I think these can be easily enough found via google or PMing you. Theres nothing "potentially illegal" about it, its totally illegal! Unlike me learning how to play backups of my Wii games via HDD, so no need to carry game discs around no more :yahoo::lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I would use this thread to ask if anyone who has a I phone 3g or 3gs has been able able to pair it successfully with the BT bluetooth adaptor that fits the Zed cradle so all the usual hands-free options work :)

Thought I would use this thread to ask if anyone who has a I phone 3g or 3gs has been able able to pair it successfully with the BT bluetooth adaptor that fits the Zed cradle so all the usual hands-free options work :)

I've got a 3gs and it works with the BT bluetooth perfectly, it initially didnt want to but i got it to search for connections as i turned the car on and once paired it has been fine :thumbs:

I've got a 3gs and it works with the BT bluetooth perfectly, it initially didnt want to but i got it to search for connections as i turned the car on and once paired it has been fine :thumbs:

Great news - thanks Paul :thumbs: