What are you doing at work.

Husky

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work, what's work had enough of that after 47 years, i'll maybe go into the office mornings, if there is anything to do OK but if the sun's shining back home for a beer

one of the bosses just got one. what an insane car :lol: I'm glad i went for the Z instead.

anyone else notice that there is a large number of electrical/computer engineer/tech's ?????

forum is full of technical people. the zeds seems to be a mecca for those kinda of people. maybe we're the best type of people for appreciating good engineering.

Or we like someting with carachter and its own quirks. something other people consider difficult we conswider a challenge and fun. plus we have more money to mindlessly throw at it that your average trolley boy. :(

im doing a 2 man server migration on my own, attempting to go from sbs03 to sbs08 on the same box swing migration style...

my tech has swine flu and the lesser tech is on holiday :yahoo: .......................... :scare::scare::scare:

i do have a nice server to play with as the middle ground though, 4x quad core xeon's and 32gb o ram/ 5x 450gb 15krpm sas drives..

im probably boring people now, sorry, i think id rather be where martin is? :surrender:

Let me know if you get stuck ;)

I am trying to figure out why a clocking in/out system wont route between 2 sites over VPN. The VPN's fine but nobody will confirm that the IP's in the devices are on the correct subnet mask :bang:

I am supposed to be creating a spec for a new server installation whilst figuring out why Autocad wont work. Bit of a mixed bag for me but a quiet day really :)

Thats weird. I had to sort our clocking in/out machine too. Virtual Serial port software was playing up :thumbdown:

You will often find martinmac being interviewed by Ross Kemp in a darkened room.

:lol:

nothing wrong with the pirate bay anyway depending on what you use it for ;)

Hes not that kind of pirate, hes a proper one with a boat and everything :lol::boat: