Think I've just messed me pants...

Zednick666

You see that in your rear view mirror, you find yourself in one of those rare occasions you'd feel obligated to pull the f**k outa the outside lane and bow down as it sails past...

Doesn't happen often to a zedder :lol: except last week when a Gallardo Spyder just embarrased me over in Cheshire :lol::lol:

My lovely wife bought me a track day experience a couple of weeks ago as a surprise birthday present. I got to drive a GTR, after 2 laps round the track I was absolutely flying - I can tell you hand on heart that this is an AMAZING car. Much much better than I expected and so easy to drive stupidly quickly. Was overtaking F430 Scuderia & Murcielago & was still grinning hours later.

Now to start saving.

ermmm i actually dont like it.. it just looks like its trying way too hard. i dont really find the new gtr that great to look at as a whole tbh.

-ho (sorry guys)

+1

Looks like they covered the front end with superglue and then ram-raided Halfords :thumbdown:

ermmm i actually dont like it.. it just looks like its trying way too hard. i dont really find the new gtr that great to look at as a whole tbh.

-ho (sorry guys)

+1

Looks like they covered the front end with superglue and then ram-raided Halfords :thumbdown:

Still laughing at that! Tickled me. :teeth:

-ho (sorry guys)

+1

:lol: someone writes for Jeremy Clarkson

You see that in your rear view mirror, you find yourself in one of those rare occasions you'd feel obligated to pull the f**k outa the outside lane and bow down as it sails past...

Doesn't happen often to a zedder :lol: except last week when a Gallardo Spyder just embarrased me over in Cheshire :lol::lol:

Similar thing happened to me, except it was a Mucielago. Sounded :cloud9: and he gave me the :thumbs:

One day I shall have one of my own. :#1: