anyone familar with this import?

pyn888

been shopping about looking to pick up a black Z or grey as a last resort. was tempted by an azure but i ve heard that tryin to match the paint is a pain so it kinda put me off

spotted this , i know there isnt too mnay many interlagos fire's out there so was wondering if anyone knows anythign about this car or if it belonged to anyone on here? also is matching the paint colour on an interlagos as hard as azure?

http://www.u-kcarsales.co.uk/28639/uk_stock.htm

thanks

thanks for swift reply guys , yeah i seen the one for sale on here its stunning but just out of my price range

reason i asking about paint codes and matches is i plan to get nismo style front bumper/spolier so need something easy to match ie black /grey :) must admit interlagos is different and i love the colour

Did the JDM Brickyard have headlight washers? Or is that a replacement front bumper?

Good spot there! Its named as a Fairlady and is obviously an import, so I sould guess they had an accident at some point. Defiantely worth finding out the details if you indend on buying it :thumbs:

Not Dave Mike although he is very well up on Matching. Type G had a wagon drive into his car on the way to the hoon, not pretty. The bodyshop did a great job despite a lot of discussion on matching the paint. :)

Aye, it was Ricky who also has an Interlagos fire. Although not sure if the car in the add is interlargos or brickyard, they are very similar! :wacko:

Thanks guys

for reminding me of that day,

paint and match was by far the easy bit,

all you need is the paint code L40 and any spray shop can mix it

matching is down to the sprayer/bodyshop skill.

for pro advice you may phone paul coombs of THAME crash repair centre they did the repair & will remember it well. 01844 212798

good luck with your purchase

ps zeds look good in all colours.

Not a car I've seen around the area before. If I'm in swansea on the weekend i'll pop past & have a look :thumbs:

ha legend mate, would be a killer of a wasted journey all the way from glasgow if it was a shed

I went to have a look at it today. Its on a 55 plate with 25000 miles. Imported in July 2007 so its in the higher car tax bracket :thumbdown: 2 owners in this country. No service history. HPI clear apparently.

It has the face lift dash which i didn't think came on a 55 reg car, and the front bumper has the headlight washers? So it has been replaced at some time i would presume. The alignment of the OS headlight and the wing to the bonnet is out which makes me think its been in a frontal impact. No security stickers on the front wings and bumper. Looks like the car has had paint in places but generally the paint finish is very good. The engine bay is finished in a dark grey, again don't know if that's normal on a Jdm, and the rear strut Z cover is painted in a grey instead of silver, looks B) may do that to mine.

I couldn't take it for a test drive as they were in the middle of fitting new plastic wheel arch liners. :snack:

The car did look nice with the GT4 alloys though.

He did say he would drop the price down to £11350 but i reckon he'll take 11k. He's had the car there for quite some time.

Personally i'd leave it there :byebye:

Although it's Interlagos Fire it doesn't look like the limited edition Type G that Ricky and Pure have.

It looks like a normal model in Interlagos. Still nice though!

Oh and I think Brickyard was US only for one year but I might be wrong.

2 owners in this country. No service history.

To me this would be a killer, the fact the last owner does not even have any service history hints to me that it has not been serviced. While its a lush colour if i were looking this would turn me off to the point of saying no UNLESS they agreed to have a full P3 service and inspection before payment

The trouble is, people get blinded by the colour..............its a low spec standard import, questionable history and possible crash damage................................those three points make the colour irrelevant imo.............