Training DVD

Zedrush

Hi guys I know some of you are waiting for my free training DVD, wont be long now I promise, been practicing recording with the camera and editing as still new to this, did this of two fighters one as some of you know already, she's is out of season resting from injury so carrying a bit of weight but its coming down now. What you guys think. The training DVD is very similar in look, dark background

http://www.vimeo.com/5393537

if shes kicking that hard, i think shes amazing and i'd also call her miss.

yes miss, sorry miss, please don't cave my head in miss! :scare::lol:

i like a girl whos not a fraid of a bit of rough and tumble, it means i'm less likely to break them :lol:

Yeh but u hav 2 admit, for a fighter who is all about fitness, u think she wuld hav abs :blush: Nix am fussy, you should know this ;)

Lol did you read my first post bro, she is just getting back off injury, she has been of for 4 months, she is losing it now :lol: But yeh she is an amazing fighter, she is the first lady to win ringmasters, and also fought over in Thailand and K.O'd 2 of her fighters over there, very talented B)

Am not gonna lie to you jay, i often dont read your posts :p;) Listen am sure she is lol, i wouldnt wanna mess with her anyway. Well least one of your relatives can protect you buddy :boxing::lol:

Am not gonna lie to you jay, i often dont read your posts :p;) Listen am sure she is lol, i wouldnt wanna mess with her anyway. Well least one of your relatives can protect you buddy :boxing::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: MIAOW! :lol:

PMSL :lol: well yeh I know, I make it a general rule that I would never ever hit a girl under any circumstances, so I need someone like her to hit you for me :p:lol:;)

Excuses excuses, it wasnt that when u smacked me about for doin your gf last week ( oh yes i did just play that card) :lol: I mean you could have at least let me get dressed and kissed her goodbye before you beat me up :lol:;)

Your right jas, the gf card never gets old haha

Excuses excuses, it wasnt that when u smacked me about for doin your gf last week ( oh yes i did just play that card) :lol: I mean you could have at least let me get dressed and kissed her goodbye before you beat me up :lol:;)

Your right jas, the gf card never gets old haha

:lol::lol::lol: dude forgot to tell you that was my boyfriend :lol::lol:

Sick me?????? Never lol. Shoulder injury was from rugby bro. Being a prop = dodgy shoulder :thumbdown:

thought someone of your size would more likely of been a hooker :lol:

i thought he was a w4nker .... i mean flanker :blush:

i know the pain of being a prop, i have a dodgy shoulder and dodgy knees. have dislocated all of them.

as for the girl she doesn't half pack a punch, fair play to her, with exersise like that she'll be back to abs-tastic in no time.

i could never fight a girl but i'd love to take her in the ring :lol:

Sick me?????? Never lol. Shoulder injury was from rugby bro. Being a prop = dodgy shoulder :thumbdown:

thought someone of your size would more likely of been a hooker :lol:

Your gettin me confused with your mumma hahahaha Oh yes we are going old skool now :lol::p

Rt yeh mate prop knackers your shoulders without a doubt, but i can play blindside flanker as well so that gives me a wee rest lol