Bristol's BIG mini meet photo's

Pimm

I got to Aust services first this morning closely followed by the other six, of which two of them were zedless :headhurt:

Choptop had already sorted out our route and we set off for our drive up to the Brecons. Ian came along with me because he has been busy with his own car which is not yet ready for the road ;) but all in good time.

We followed Choptop who was driving a Honda :scare::scare: because he had some problem with his zed but it was nice that he still turned up for the trip. Got to the Brecons and headed to the local pub where we had a drink and a good chat to all.

Lets hope the next meet we can have a few more members turn up as the day worked out really well, and Steve that was a good little drive home mate :thumbs:

Cheers

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3122.jpg

I got to Aust services first this morning closely followed by the other six, of which two of them were zedless :headhurt:

Choptop had already sorted out our route and we set off for our drive up to the Brecons. Ian came along with me because he has been busy with his own car which is not yet ready for the road ;) but all in good time.

We followed Choptop who was driving a Honda :scare::scare: because he had some problem with his zed but it was nice that he still turned up for the trip. Got to the Brecons and headed to the local pub where we had a drink and a good chat to all.

Lets hope the next meet we can have a few more members turn up as the day worked out really well, and Steve that was a good little drive home mate :thumbs:

Cheers

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3122.jpg

Thanks to choptop for his excellent planning and arrangements. The run out to Brecon was fun and I even made it back to Bristol in time to avoid grief on the domestic front.

I had just fitted my dual pop charger and I was really pleased with the sound above 3000 rpm, especially under load. I think it is louder than my last 02 GT with the single pop charger, but not twice as loud. With the gorgeous 08 exhaust note and the JWT Pops my Z now sounds purrfect :) No need for an after market exhaust now.

I'll go and recce a photoshoot session next weekend and report back with some test pictures and options for a group photoshoot get together.

They came out better than I thought they would have :thumbs:

Thanks for the ride, I think I would have been left way behind in the tank :lol:

Photos did come out good :D

When your car is finished i will forward to a ride in yours OK :thumbs:

Back online again!

Some good photo's here. It was a pitty not more people made it be it we all had a good time. :thumbs:

My Zed still very ill though :thumbdown: Will have a look at it next weekend. Somehow think it needs to back to the garage. No power whatsoever :thumbdown:

They came out better than I thought they would have :thumbs:

Thanks for the ride, I think I would have been left way behind in the tank :lol:

Photos did come out good :D

When your car is finished i will forward to a ride in yours OK :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Guys, apologies for my lack of familiarization with everyone. The will be corrected over time :)

Who owns the 04 with the black alloys? I've wondered what mine would look like with black rays...couldn't picture it......but Wow! those alloys look awesome!!! You have definitely created a warm patch in my.....wallet! lol! Details please!? :teeth:

That would be me (in the pink :p) They are Rota Torque Drifts, i spent a long time looking for wheels i thoght would suit. but i decided a dark colour would look best.

I'm glad i created a warm patch in your.....wallet! lol!

Nath

That would be me (in the pink :p) They are Rota Torque Drifts, i spent a long time looking for wheels i thoght would suit. but i decided a dark colour would look best.

I'm glad i created a warm patch in your.....wallet! lol!

Nath

I do not like dark alloys but i must say after seeing these in the flesh on this colour car they look B)B)

Hey Nath,

let me know how you get on with that chrome intake pipe mate and PS it was nice talking to you your other half ? :thumbs::D