Cars V Horses

aquagazgt4

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK prison = our taxmoney is spent to keep him here (it costs us on average £70K a year to keep one prisoner in jail, food, clothing, etc.) and upon release he can still drive arouind on our roads like an arse.

Deportation = might cost us a plane ticket, and who cares if he plows down his own countrymen, will be doing us a favour by cutting down potential immigrants

I know what I'd prefer...

UK prison = our taxmoney is spent to keep him here (it costs us on average £70K a year to keep one prisoner in jail, food, clothing, etc.) and upon release he can still drive arouind on our roads like an arse.

Deportation = might cost us a plane ticket, and who cares if he plows down his own countrymen, will be doing us a favour by cutting down potential immigrants

I know what I'd prefer...

its not an issue of nationality could of been a UK boy racer, i hope hes insured its the knock on effect trauma and imagine all the memories, wife has a horse box, all the tack ,stables all empty, we have to pursue claims, personnel injuries, hospital visits, my loss of earnings returning home from africa,there is nothing that makes you feel better well not anything the justice system can dish out.

its the speed issue. approach to the accident scene has 100 metres clear visibility coming off a gentle bend, it is hedge lined theres no escape for cyclists or horse riders and driving past today i saw a guy pushing a baby in a stroller IMAGINE.

he killed my horse because he was showing off to his retarded friends in the car touching 80 mph. you can not educate the brainless, no amount of signs , pictures of horses, just plain selfish.

:rant: just a footnote i went round very same bend in my jeep at 60 mph , when the accident site came into view i braked and was stopped 20 metres before the point where my horse was hit. he was stopped 50 metres beyond where i was stopped. HOW Fast was he actually going.

I remain very angry. :angry:

its not an issue of nationality could of been a UK boy racer, i hope hes insured its the knock on effect trauma and imagine all the memories, wife has a horse box, all the tack ,stables all empty, we have to pursue claims, personnel injuries, hospital visits, my loss of earnings returning home from africa,there is nothing that makes you feel better well not anything the justice system can dish out.

its the speed issue. approach to the accident scene has 100 metres clear visibility coming off a gentle bend, it is hedge lined theres no escape for cyclists or horse riders and driving past today i saw a guy pushing a baby in a stroller IMAGINE.

he killed my horse because he was showing off to his retarded friends in the car touching 80 mph. you can not educate the brainless, no amount of signs , pictures of horses, just plain selfish.

:rant: just a footnote i went round very same bend in my jeep at 60 mph , when the accident site came into view i braked and was stopped 20 metres before the point where my horse was hit. he was stopped 50 metres beyond where i was stopped. HOW Fast was he actually going.

I remain very angry. :angry:

I still don't see why my taxmoney should be wasted on yet another prisoner...

The punishment is more severe by deportation, because they obviously come over here to "work" (read abuse our benefits system, which also comes out of our taxmoney).

When they get sent back, then that's one less freeloader to our system.

Why keep them in our country any second longer, if all they do is take advantage without any kind of contribution?

I still don't see why my taxmoney should be wasted on yet another prisoner...

The punishment is more severe by deportation, because they obviously come over here to "work" (read abuse our benefits system, which also comes out of our taxmoney).

When they get sent back, then that's one less freeloader to our system.

Why keep them in our country any second longer, if all they do is take advantage without any kind of contribution?

gaz i'm so sorry to hear this. i hope your wife makes a full recovery,

farmer should have shot the driver at the same time would haved saved us all a lot of money.

but being that vigilante capital punishment is illegal then deport the murdering idot.

i'm careful on coutry roads when i see a horse, i slow right down and make sure i don't rev the engine. and then when they are passed i pull away slowly. i've never been a horse person, never trust anything without a key. but i'm sure the bond between rider and horse is as strong if not stronger than some people have with their pets.

gaz i'm so sorry to hear this. i hope your wife makes a full recovery,

farmer should have shot the driver at the same time would haved saved us all a lot of money.

but being that vigilante capital punishment is illegal then deport the murdering idot.

i'm careful on coutry roads when i see a horse, i slow right down and make sure i don't rev the engine. and then when they are passed i pull away slowly. i've never been a horse person, never trust anything without a key. but i'm sure the bond between rider and horse is as strong if not stronger than some people have with their pets.

That is a horrific story mate - very sorry to hear it.

The nationality is not the issue here - i've just driven home from south wales tonight to have 3 absolute pricks overtake me at night on a blind bend - and i was doing 75mph as it was! It was some teenagers in an evo 3, pug 106 and an old shape civic. Yes, i was driving fast but not dangerously - but these guys just had no regard for other road users. Shocking.

That is a horrific story mate - very sorry to hear it.

The nationality is not the issue here - i've just driven home from south wales tonight to have 3 absolute pricks overtake me at night on a blind bend - and i was doing 75mph as it was! It was some teenagers in an evo 3, pug 106 and an old shape civic. Yes, i was driving fast but not dangerously - but these guys just had no regard for other road users. Shocking.

Ok folks, I think if people want to debate the punishment then it should be done in another topic. Yes, they are related but I feel that this topic should concentrate on the horrific accident and maybe we as drivers can learn something from the guys mistakes to avoid this type of thing happening again.

Ok folks, I think if people want to debate the punishment then it should be done in another topic. Yes, they are related but I feel that this topic should concentrate on the horrific accident and maybe we as drivers can learn something from the guys mistakes to avoid this type of thing happening again.

exactly the punishment etc are not what this was intended to debate, its the awareness of other road users and especially the slower ones, and the tragic consequences of a bit of testosterone and a seconds inattention, and howlethal a ton of steel is at speed in the hands of a moron.

exactly the punishment etc are not what this was intended to debate, its the awareness of other road users and especially the slower ones, and the tragic consequences of a bit of testosterone and a seconds inattention, and howlethal a ton of steel is at speed in the hands of a moron.

well said

and gaz if you need any help with anything let me know.

well said

and gaz if you need any help with anything let me know.

Sorry to hear this chap, that is just horriffic. I hope the driver gets a suitable punishment. As you have already said, he must have been travelling at a fair rate of knotts and not paying any attention at all. Just shocking :thumbdown: One small thing to take away though, at least you still have your wife, it could have ended so much worse.

Sorry to hear this chap, that is just horriffic. I hope the driver gets a suitable punishment. As you have already said, he must have been travelling at a fair rate of knotts and not paying any attention at all. Just shocking :thumbdown: One small thing to take away though, at least you still have your wife, it could have ended so much worse.