Anyone took insurance out at age 20 or 21?

martybhoy

Im in the next 2 months turning 20 however a friend of mine also took his policy out on his z at age 20 and was paying 3.5k :scare:

and i have been running quotes myself and have been getting quotes at about 3k :scare:

i wasnt expecting anything cheap but cmon is there anywhere to help my desire to get myself a zed! :byebye:

bell.co.uk are good apparantly.

Sorry but it's a car with nearly 300hp. at 20 what did you expect?

Plenty young owners 20+21 though so it's possible. I think the main factor is your postcode.

you won't see anything like cheap till your 25.

if your serious about one i hope you have deep pockets or very wealthy parents because either way one or both of them are going to be paying out alot.

must admit if you add running costs onto that for a year you could be forking out £5k in total on top of buying the car

Im 21, got my import zed about 3 weeks ago.

Im insured with Bell.co.uk .....i searched everywhere and they are the CHEAPEST! and really really helpful too. I paid about £1500 for the year

although my quotes for Admiral were only like £20 more...every penny counts. :thumbs:

And yeh it also depends on your postcode aswel....plus it may help sometimes to stick your mrs on there.