Relationship Advice please

dcash5

350z owners style advice please...

I've had my G/F for 2 years now (lives with me) - cooks for me, always been good to me and hot as hell.

Anyway I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. My G/f isn't acting right at all. But i let it slide and I carry on with how with it

So anyway last week ... I'm coming home early from work when, right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my G/f.

I fuming, so $%*&ing pi**ed, told him to get his meat out of my G/f and '$%£&' off, needless to say my G/f went off aswell. Ive been forced to throw the g/f out, but im in pieces, I dont know how I can cope without my g/f, two years together for it all to be ruined by my own father!

Just to rub it in, about 10 minutes ago my old man had the audacity to ask my how my G/f has been since the incident, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Has anyone ever had anything similar ... i really dont know what to do.

Here's a pic of my G/f for you guys as I know you'll just post the :worthless: - Dont worry its work safe but should i post ones later showing more of the good stuff for revenge or will it just remind me of good times

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/ ... _A_400.jpg

Help

Dan