woohoo! New wheels!!!!

hotrain69

have had quite a productive day so far. drove over to Mark (M350ZB) to pick up the BBS 19's after wanting a to upgrade for a while. Got them changed over and going to drop off the rays later then hopefully head over to chilli's mod day.

here are a couple of pics of the wheels on my zed (needs washing asap i know):

photo-3.jpg

photo1-7.jpg

really happy with these. think they look awesome on the black zed. was thinking about getting them painted a darker colour when i get them refurbed at some point. but after seeing them on the zed i may just leave them.

sorry for getting you up early Mark, was good to meet you, top guy! hopefully catch you at some meets soon! :thumbs:

Looking good bud B) , No worries about waking me up, all though hung over :lol:, had a very busy day myself now, so all good, getting all the things i need to get done as well as sorting out a hall for a birthday party, all good fun :thumbs: .

Wheels are looking awesome on ya zed bud, really nice to meet ya and im sure will cross paths at a meet soon, was a mad rush though aye :lol:, you was like, "i gotta get back fit these and then ....then....then....so on" :lol:, impressive time though bud to get them all fitted. And sorry coulnt give them a proper clean, as was mega late notice you was coming today, hence the early wakening :lol:.

Really could not of gone to a nicer guy, best of luck bud and get some more pics up maybe from the meet today, and tell everyone i said hi :thumbs:

i didnt really think these wheels suited the Zed but i take it all back they look very B). They seem to suit a black car so much better :thumbs:

:lol:, think it was more of a case on my zed with the kit on, on a standard zed(as such), think the wheels look spot on, and black, very very B)

Glad ya happy with them Ian :thumbs: