WALES 10th/11th OCT 09 DISCUSSION

xStric9x

Maybe i may be able to drive in my own car this time :thumbs: else ill have to beg greekman again :lol::bounce:

It will be my pleasure man!!! :yahoo:

I am up for 2 or 1 days and drift/track day as well, but i ll be there at least from saturday.... i wont miss a night out in chester this time!!! :p;):yahoo:

Another Chinese is def in need :thumbs: Hopefully ill be able to make this one

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe i may be able to drive in my own car this time :thumbs: else ill have to beg greekman again :lol::bounce:

I am up for 2 or 1 days and drift/track day as well, but i ll be there at least from saturday.... i wont miss a night out in chester this time!!! :p;):yahoo:

Ama waiting for that chinese.... and some :drunk: this time.... :lol:

Where is Cavey??? :bounce:

Ama waiting for that chinese.... and some :drunk: this time.... :lol:

Where is Cavey??? :bounce:

:drunk::drunk::gathering::band: Sounds good to me :teeth:

Im sure he will be there, ill talk him into it on sunday at brands ;)

Don't get excited about Chester guys as there will be a new start/finish venue with the emphasis will be on using some great driving roads in scenic areas of Wales - this old clip of VBH getting all excited over the last generation 350Z might give you some clues ;)

So keep the 10th/11th October weekend free if you fancy a similar 'test' in your ZED :D

Don't get excited about Chester guys as there will be a new start/finish venue with the emphasis will be on using some great driving roads in scenic areas of Wales - this old clip of VBH getting all excited over the last generation 350Z might give you some clues ;)

So keep the 10th/11th October weekend free if you fancy a similar 'test' in your ZED :D

So is the lucky winner on here?

3/4 Oct booked off already :p

So keep the 3/4 October weekend free if you fancy a similar 'test' in your ZED :D

Is it Blackpool Colin? :bye:

Countrywise - London ITV1 7.30 pm tonight :ninja:

Interesting - think I may have been near there..... did'nt Misery guts go there in the Britains best drives series in the Cambridge or was it the Zodiac?

• 4 weeks later...

Guys we have had to change the date to the weekend of the 10th of October as the hotel and lunch stop where fully booked for the 4th.

There will be a sat run as well as the main drive on a sunday.

Bookings for accommodation and sunday lunch will be posted over this weekend so keep an eye on this thread as spaces will be limited to 30 cars (60 people), so if you are interested i would get your names down now.

you cover some miles colin in yours ;)

so is that sundays run guys??!!! take it, it will be a similar set up to the weekend in may just different routes? :thumbs:

Yes James, we found that it was way to much to cram everthing in for 1 day.

Saturdays run is just as impressive but does'nt cover as many miles :thumbs:

can we stay at the same hotel (not chester) both nights then or will it be different places if were staying friday and saturday?!

I will post up booking reservations, hotel and myself or Colin will need to be pm'd for reservation name.

Prices to follow shortly. (just waiting for Colin to post up).

looking good by the pics, will make for some great zed shots, lowered zed's welcomed to this one ? ? ?

yep :thumbs:

but not wide boys though :p

but we might be able to squeeze you in :lol:

details very soon :)

looking good by the pics, will make for some great zed shots, lowered zed's welcomed to this one ? ? ?

yep :thumbs:

but not wide boys though :p

but we might be able to squeeze you in :lol:

details very soon :)

:lol:, hope i can come along guys, was a great meet last time, really enjoyed it, but please do be honestfor the lowered zed owners and then me the "wide boy" :lol:

Cheers :thumbs: