Email notification

It may have been me guys - I have been having to flush the cache on the site a few times during the day to get the calendar up and running, this was done several times yesterday.

Although having said that the email notification has been a little eratic as of late. The underlying cause is that we are so busy on the site, that with PM email notification and with many having email notification enabled for responses to threads, the server is given litterally hundreds of emails per hour to send out.

This is causing conflict in that I believe there is a frequency limit for outgoing mail on from our hosts, to prevent people setting up spam servers. It is on the to do list for resolution, but I have no time frame as yet unfortunately.

I just got a PM one through from Martin, pretty much instantly :thumbs: Threads take a little while sometimes (backlogs) but they are working pretty fast atm.

Remember guys its not just how quick our email server can send them out, but also all the servers and stuff on route to you. It depends how quick they are too ;)

Right, i suddenly just got a load of emails, for both pm's and threads, :thumbs::thumbs: maybe it takes time ?

There's the answer - M350ZB is hogging cyber space :lol:

I heard he is trying to download the internet :lol:

DownloadingInternet.gif

:D

Right, i suddenly just got a load of emails, for both pm's and threads, :thumbs::thumbs: maybe it takes time ?

There's the answer - M350ZB is hogging cyber space :lol:

I heard he is trying to download the internet :lol:

DownloadingInternet.gif

:D

:lol::lol: