How often do you scrape/bottom out?

Jon350z

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That settles it then...no lowering for me....not much anyways...if at all...

:lol: :lol:, be man and get it dropped :p

Says you :p

:lol: :lol:, thats it i challenge you to a drift off :lol: jokes ;):lol:

You can go low bud, just not to low :teeth:

Mine can come down some more yet ;)

how much more you going bud ?

I can come down another 5mm but then I would be really stuck, I already go over bumps at 2mph & have people beeping me :blush:

:lol: :lol:, so you any surely going the full 5mm :lol:

I might drop it the full 5mm & see how it looks & if I can get around. I already scrape on anything but a perfect road so whats another 5mm lower :lol:

I can come down another 5mm but then I would be really stuck, I already go over bumps at 2mph & have people beeping me :blush:

:lol: :lol:, so you any surely going the full 5mm :lol:

I might drop it the full 5mm & see how it looks & if I can get around. I already scrape on anything but a perfect road so whats another 5mm lower :lol:

:lol::surrender: , would be intresting to see how it looks compared to how it does now, like if its noticably different :teeth:

I will if you will Ian :lol:

Coilovers will hopefully go on within the next week. I'm 17mm lower in the front than stock and dont want to go lower than 25mm and I'm 15mm in the rear and could go to 28mm I think that realistic.

Question is though does the car need to be lower in the front or was that just how the Tein springs designed?

I have KW Variant too and am often grounding over those damn pyramid shaped bumps, although I try and go over with the wheels on them at 1mph and then boot it to the next one - the enjoyment of the booting it makes up for the crawling over.. I've lost count of the times people have nearly run into the back of me not expecting me to virtually stop in the road though...

haha me too.

But she knows how paranoid I am about the car, she's even starting to take pics on her phone of the cars next to me in case they scrach it :lol:

I think I may start with 25mm all round, and see how it goes. Your cars sits at a nice height Ian.

Think I am at least 25mm at the moment, cant get a clenched fist under my side skirts next to the front wheel... So a scrape is a daily occurence! Esp as there is a speed bump in the lane out of my place and no chance of a detour! But I think its the y-pipe as its a tad frayed on one side!

Wouldnt change it for anything though!! I love annoying 4x4 drivers!! Getting them back for the one that annoyed our convoy on the back lanes leaving oulton park.....