Hi from Nick at Clenz Ltd

Hello everyone - forum looks good, sounds freindly too!

Have ended up here following a detail of martinmacs Z - nice car!

I'm Nick Laurie and own Clenz Ltd valeters & detailers operating out of Kendal in the lovely Lake District for the past 4 years.

Our website pretty much explains what we do.

What it doesn't explain is that I do this due to a mid-life crisis! My wife and I had really good corporate jobs but one day we realised that the stresses of 24/7 careers make for a miserable life! We spent a few years clearing our debts and now do what we love - I look after great cars and my wife has a part time job that she really loves.

Both on & off forums we are always available to give advice to anyone interested in the care of their car.

Thanks for the invite Martin and I'll do my best to help out in the section that I have expertise in - no way am I going near the Z nuts & bolts sections though! I can detail them but how they work is a mystery to me! :D

Cheers all.

Welcome along Nick.

You might regret saying you'll answer questions..... :lol::lol: You'll see what we mean when M350ZB comes along! ;)

Midlife crisis sounds good. I think half the members on here have a Zed due to a mid life crisis!

Thanks - you are indeed freindly!

Forgot to mention - Martin had a stab at some Flex work yesterday. He was a natural; adopted a really nice squat (doesn't bear thinking about really does it) and a lovely smooth sweeping action to boot. Did a neat job on the rump end of his Z. :)

Thanks - you are indeed freindly!

Forgot to mention - Martin had a stab at some Flex work yesterday. He was a natural; adopted a really nice squat (doesn't bear thinking about really does it) and a lovely smooth sweeping action to boot. Did a neat job on the rump end of his Z. :)

Thats very kind of you Nick but I was very aware that my every movement was being prompted by someone who knew what he was doing. :lol:

And Tim, speak to Nick before you go near my car, the paint readings were pretty scary. :surrender: