My 350z

gtr-r33

My 350z had it for few years now dont drive it much, only done about 500miles since ive purchased it, let us know what you all think

its got uprated air flow, Full Titanium Exhaust System, Nismo body kit with Veilside Wing ;) , Cd/Dvd and a 7.5" monitor and 19" PIAA Wheels

20430547a6977953697l.jpg

20430547a6977953767l.jpg

20430547a6977963541l.jpg

20430547a6977982184l.jpg

20430547a6977988913l.jpg

Some more pictures...

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

the car come exactly as it stands now, second owner in uk is an imported car and unfortunately still limited to 120mph, not selling the car, but do have a skyline for sale as would like to keep this,

thanks for all the comments, i will put some pictures up of the interior when i get some, its standard inside apart from the head unit and monitor,

and mobile ironing board haha!! :thumbs:

is a bit big, specially when trieing to see whats behind you in rear view mirror, alway seems to be a big grey thing following :wacko: haha

once again thanks for all the comments

it isnt big, it massive !! haha, i think if you see it in person it does make the car look good, definaitly makes it standout a bit more, i think its one of those things that takes time to grow on you, unless you completely hate it lol thanks for comment

• 1 year later...

So it's time... My old man has decided to get it on the Road after 4 and abit Years of sitting around looking sorry herself.

Went for it's MOT the other day down the Garage were i work, It failed on Rear Pads and Rear Tyre's, My boss told me since it's last MOT in Late 2006 it's done 672miles :lol:

Ordered Rear Tyre's for it, And just Ordered some rear pad's

So i decided to do some things on it for my Dad whilst we are waiting for the Tyre's and Pad's to turn up, First of all put it on the front of the drive hasn't been there for a long time :lol:

Took the car to a Garage to get the looking wheel nuts removed as the key didn't come into the country with the car :headhurt:

When it got back gave it a basic hose off And I've started Cleaning the Arch's and Underneath ready for some Waxoyling to prevent that rust it may get in years to come.

Will upload Picture's when i can :)

Cleaned all behind the lights as was filthy And cleaned all the Wheel arches out and Waxoyl'd them all, Just waiting for the rear pads to arrive now, And then the Tyre's. Then can get it on the road.

03092009940.jpg

03092009939-1.jpg

Next thing is to get the Wheels refurbished as there in Dire need of doing.