2+2 in a 350?

givememorepower

Some may not like this, but after browsing on pistonheads last night I saw a 260Z and he states that he's had a rear seat set-up added??

Loads of people sell up when there's a bun in the oven, but what if you didn't have to?

Stab in the dark really but anyone aware if this type of conversion is available for the mk1 350? Surely there must be scope to add some teeny tiny person seats in place of the speaker/glove box shelf? :dummy:

Best off with a G35 - they are quite cheap as an import not sure about the G37 when (if) it finally arrives in the UK!

There is space in the coupe but the way they have done the strengthening etc in the back its not worth the risk from a safety (crash) perspective - there was a thread about kid seats in a 350 the other day - basically Nissan said - no sproggs in our shiny sports car please! :blink:

Best off with a G35 - they are quite cheap as an import not sure about the G37 when (if) it finally arrives in the UK!

There is space in the coupe but the way they have done the strengthening etc in the back its not worth the risk from a safety (crash) perspective - there was a thread about kid seats in a 350 the other day - basically Nissan said - no sproggs in our shiny sports car please! :blink:

G37 is hear already, spotted on the other day on the M4 and also seen a few up near millbrook on glyn hopkins plates... Not sure when the release dates are though.. probably been delayed due to Infinity being a premium brand and us having no cash to spend on new cars!!

Some may not like this, but after browsing on pistonheads last night I saw a 260Z and he states that he's had a rear seat set-up added??

Loads of people sell up when there's a bun in the oven, but what if you didn't have to?

Stab in the dark really but anyone aware if this type of conversion is available for the mk1 350? Surely there must be scope to add some teeny tiny person seats in place of the speaker/glove box shelf? :dummy:

Yes, I have some useless stuff saved in my photbucket account:

rear2.jpg

rear.jpg

:blush:

Kids are disgusting, don't want none :teeth:

But the Mrs does so need to make some room. Gonna enjoy trying to make some twice a night though :evil: Thought if i could get some professional baby seats fitted there'd be no worries taking the car to Oz with us. The expense would therefore be justified.

And I definately wouldn't use a purple hairy rug in the back of my car either, for sure.

Yes, I have some useless stuff saved in my photbucket account:

rear2.jpg

I think anyone with that taste for colors should be legally banned from owning a Z. Ever. On all continents.

And that's before even looking at those seats. :yuck: