2003 standard UK GT spec

MiKyHuT

Hi,

anyone know the basic standard equiptment on the 2003 gt?

eg, rays wheels? xenons? phone (does this also include bluetooth?)? bose? headlamp washers? and anything else thats worth mentioning?

Im sure theres probably a post on here already. I just couldnt understand if the one in the JDM section listed STANDARD parts or OPTIONAL?

thanks for the help :thumbs:

Hi,

anyone know the basic standard equiptment on the 2003 gt?

eg, rays wheels? xenons? phone (does this also include bluetooth?)? bose? headlamp washers? and anything else thats worth mentioning?

Im sure theres probably a post on here already. I just couldnt understand if the one in the JDM section listed STANDARD parts or OPTIONAL?

thanks for the help :thumbs:

In essence the only things the UK car got as an upgrade was heated leather seats and a bose (clarion) stereo unit and I belive the rays wheels with the 3 spots on each spoke of the wheel (please correct me on that if I am wrong)

Phone came without the bluetooth module, that came free after 2005 I think. Xenons and Headlamo washers (legal requirment for xenons in the uk) came on all the cars...

Is there such a thing as a 2003 UK spec.. I was told by dealer they were not available until 04 --Were brembos not also part of the GT spec :blush:

Brembos were standard on all UK cars.

2003 the Zed went on sale in the UK.

so did the car come standard with a phone kit? that you just have to get a bluetooth module to adapt it?

Yes all uk cars come with the phone kit.

Between 03-06 you used to have to buy a cradle that you stuck your phone into. But most of the compatible phones were ancient bricks.

The BT adapter came out with the MY06 zed around Sept 2006

so did the car come standard with a phone kit? that you just have to get a bluetooth module to adapt it?

Yes all uk cars come with the phone kit.

Between 03-06 you used to have to buy a cradle that you stuck your phone into. But most of the compatible phones were ancient bricks.

The BT adapter came out with the MY06 zed around Sept 2006

ah, cool.

so am i right in thinking a BT module would fit the 2003?

can buy the BT adaptor on ebay, about £90 when i was looking. I have an 03 UK 350z GT, it has rays, upgraded bose with steering wheel controls, phone module and the all important sun glasses holder. It has cruise control, leather heated seats, retractable wing mirrors, head light washers, and a big fat v6 that makes such a nice noise! I think you can have parking sensors, but mine hasn't got them. No sat nav either, not sure if option on 03 plates as i didn't see any with sat nav when i was looking for my car, jdm only, could be wrong, but seemed that way.

can buy the BT adaptor on ebay, about £90 when i was looking. I have an 03 UK 350z GT, it has rays, upgraded bose with steering wheel controls, phone module and the all important sun glasses holder. It has cruise control, leather heated seats, retractable wing mirrors, head light washers, and a big fat v6 that makes such a nice noise! I think you can have parking sensors, but mine hasn't got them. No sat nav either, not sure if option on 03 plates as i didn't see any with sat nav when i was looking for my car, jdm only, could be wrong, but seemed that way.

cool cool. i think the sun glasses holder just sealed the deal haha

Yes you just have to buy the adapter and it slots into the cradle (which should already be in the car - in the cubby hole compartment in the centre console between the seats) and once slotted in it all works straight away. I got mine from a contact in a dealer for £50, brand new.

• 4 weeks later...