3rd button - what would be there?

paddy0d

Hi,

I have a 2003 350Z GT - just wondered what the 3rd button that is blank on my car (next to the heated seats switches) would be on cars that use it? Geeky I know, but I have to know that kind of stuff!

Thanks

Paddy

Ejector seat, oil slick, smoke screen, pop-up rear armour plate, your choice really...

To drop the roof on soft tops?

Nah, they got the button near where you turn the ESP on/off, right?

Piece of card displaying phone number to hot women?

Its a time travel button :) it was a £3000 option in 1968

Bloody hell.... £3000?? You could of bought a house for that! ;)

I wouldn't know. Long long time before me ;)

So you didnt get that option then?

Unfortunatly not :p You think I could retro fit it ? :lol:

The roof button on rag tops is next to the ESP button...that one there is specifically placed for the neon lights.... but you wont let me fit some on my car.... :blackeye::please::fool:

I wanna see you fit some neons/LEDs under your car, but you need to mod the system so that when you do hit that button, all the lights go into disco mode and YMCA starts blasting out the speakers

The roof button on rag tops is next to the ESP button...that one there is specifically placed for the neon lights.... but you wont let me fit some on my car.... :blackeye::please::fool:

I wanna see you fit some neons/LEDs under your car, but you need to mod the system so that when you do hit that button, all the lights go into disco mode and YMCA starts blasting out the speakers

YMCA???? :rant:

I was thinking of pop dat p...y!!! :p;):lol:

I moved the center heated seat switch into the left hand position, then fitted a modified seat switch into the vacant center position.

This controls the IGN line to my CarPc. Forward allows the PC PSU to be triggered by the switched IGN feed, and rear connects 12v so the PC stays on all the time. I changed out the original red led for a cool blue one.

Stewart

I moved the center heated seat switch into the left hand position, then fitted a modified seat switch into the vacant center position.

This controls the IGN line to my CarPc. Forward allows the PC PSU to be triggered by the switched IGN feed, and rear connects 12v so the PC stays on all the time. I changed out the original red led for a cool blue one.

Stewart

Nice mod :thumbs:

3rd Button is the optional Fondue maker and smoke machine :lol:

Remember that Simpsons where Homer has all the accessories plugged in? Microwave, Fax, Turntables and Kareoke machine? Help me Chaka..... :lol::lol:

Lol!!! Classic episode!

Was in halfords the other day and saw a 4 point 12v socket extension... WTF do you need 4 for?.... Its a car FFS!

3rd Button is the optional Fondue maker and smoke machine :lol:

Remember that Simpsons where Homer has all the accessories plugged in? Microwave, Fax, Turntables and Kareoke machine? Help me Chaka..... :lol::lol:

Lol!!! Classic episode!

Was in halfords the other day and saw a 4 point 12v socket extension... WTF do you need 4 for?.... Its a car FFS!

I've got one of them :lol: