P3 for £350

seano16

I've got my car booked into FJ Chalke in Wincanton, Somerset for a P3 service and they have quoted £350 all in. Having read the servicing pages, this is obviously expensive! I actually live in London and my parents are in Somerset so i thought it may be cheaper to get the car serviced when down there next.

Does anyone know any cheaper places in South London (or Surrey) that i could go to instead?

Also, has anyone actually used FJ Chalke before?

Thanks

Sean

Ancasters in Croydon are good and quite a bit cheaper. If you got a aftermarket filter they wont charge for the filter, if you got a stock airbox, dont let them provide, just get a k+n or other drop in yourself... Also see if they will use your oil and then get some from Opie or Envy and get Nissan to use that and your all good!

Also, whats your milage? That cost may include sparks....

I think you would struggle to find significantly lower prices down south. good luck though.

Agreed, i've just booked a P3 in Colchester for £310. That was after haggling it down twice. :boxing:

The starting price was £404 :rant: