Off to the bodyshop....Spoiler Fitted!!!

nurrish

Car is back into the body to have further work done.......any guess's :lol:

When my car went into the bodyshop for its two tone job, because at the time i had no intentions of taking the spoiler off they just sprayed the car with it in place. So now that im fitting a new spoiler there are respraying the whole boot again.

Here is my prep for the job ;)

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

£80 for my whole boot to be re sprayed and my nismo v1 spoiler to be fitted. O and my front is getting a touch up too :D

Picking up the car in the morning so i will get some before and after pics up :thumbs:

you're an addict........... :lol:

Yup a drug addict :lol:

What else have you got planned for it in the long term mate?

To be honest mate this is probably the last external mod for me for a long long time :dry: But that doesn't mean im stopping ;)

looking good but I would not want to utter the words "Told you so". When I saw the pics of it being sprayed first time I said you should have removed the spioler. For a few seconds work you would have saves $$ and time :blush:

Well i suppose your right....but can you find a body shop that will spray your entire boot + spray and fit a spoiler for £80 (which i haven't even paid) ;):p