Fingers crossed.........

nixy

Mine has gone in for a service and MOT this morning. :bye: I am so hoping it doesn't need anything or my credit card will go into melt down.............

Oh and they lent me a courtesy car. They said, you are a bit early and the newer one is not back yet but we have an M Reg Micra. I said fine I can drive anything. Well, it looked like a farmer had had his sheep in it and guess what? I was driving in bare feet due to my inappropriate footwear! :lol:

I think i've gone off the idea of getting an old banger for winter now...........

Well mine passed :yahoo::yahoo:

It was basically a DIY mot as he didn't trust any of the mechanics to sit in the car so i had to be inside when it went up on the ramp and do all the lights/braking and steering! :scare:

Guy said its running very very clean and couldn't believe the condition of the brakes and discs. This was the first 350z he had ever done and kept telling me this is what the audi tt should of been :lol: Also kept telling me what such a nice car it was B)

Mine has gone in for a service and MOT this morning. :bye: I am so hoping it doesn't need anything or my credit card will go into melt down.............

Oh and they lent me a courtesy car. They said, you are a bit early and the newer one is not back yet but we have an M Reg Micra. I said fine I can drive anything. Well, it looked like a farmer had had his sheep in it and guess what? I was driving in bare feet due to my inappropriate footwear! :lol:

I think i've gone off the idea of getting an old banger for winter now...........

If its the M reg Micra it must be Atkins motor services, as i suppose i recommended them let me know how you get on.

Well mine passed :yahoo::yahoo:

It was basically a DIY mot as he didn't trust any of the mechanics to sit in the car so i had to be inside when it went up on the ramp and do all the lights/braking and steering! :scare:

Guy said its running very very clean and couldn't believe the condition of the brakes and discs. This was the first 350z he had ever done and kept telling me this is what the audi tt should of been :lol: Also kept telling me what such a nice car it was B)

Did they find the "leak" in the engine bay :lol:;)

Oooo i took mine in today too!! but they turned me away because my car wouldn't fit on there ramps!!!! What an @rse!! Found one with a lower ramp though. My car isn't even lowered its stock!!

:lol:

I had that problem at Nissan a few months back. They ended up doing my service in the mot bay because it was the lowest ramp they had & the car only just made it over :blush:

Cant wait to take it back again with the lip on this time :lol:

Really pleased for you Nic, you deserve some good news on the car front :yahoo:

i was dreading having to fork out for anything! My credit card is not feeling very well lately! But I love my car so.............. :D