sonic scrubber pro detailer

LRF4N

came across this ad in a newspaper, thought id have a look at the website to see if it was just a gimmick or if it was the real deal.

i got a lot of caked on brake dust etc on my wheels i dunno if this would loosen it all off for me. has any1 heard of it or used it? heres their website

http://www.sonicscrubber.co.uk/product.php?id=1

I would vote gimmick as to the sonic bit, but as a little scrubber, it could be quite useful as Mark has found. Cant see it alone will shift brake dust, but will help when used with the right products I guess!

As long as the brake dust is "fresh" then it will get it off, if its old on chromed rims, NO chance!!! Used it on the Range wheels the other day and they came up lovely and they hadnt been cleaned for ages

How 'fresh' we talking???? I think this could be handy for some bits and bobs especially on the workhorse!

couple of days but not longer than a week i suppose on Zed wheels! Esp if your using something like bilberry on them first..

Best use I have found for it is for getting engine cleaner into the engine bay before washing it down... good little aggitator