This weeks mod is.......

Muddy

15mm Eibach hubcentric spacers front and rear - curtiousy of CS :teeth:

Reason being, I posted the car up on My350z - the americans are the harshest critics when it comes to car modifing. The only criticism they could really find (Expect for LED rear lights) was the lack of spacers and it being a little too high.

I explained that what with the bodykit and our notorious roads it's quite difficult for us to have "slammed" cars like they are able to do in the US.

Anyways, contacted CS, decided together that what with the wheels and my decision to drop the car a little lower more then best spacer width would be 15mm.

So at the weekend I fitted both sets of spacers and dropped the ride height by a further 5mm.

Here's the before pics:

before.jpg

before1.jpg

before2.jpg

before3.jpg

before4.jpg

And here's the after shots:

after5.jpg

after1.jpg

after7.jpg

after8.jpg

after5.jpg

after6.jpg

after2.jpg

after10.jpg

after.jpg

To say I'm pleased with the results is an understatement, the car just sits right now, and looks really aggressive and street wise -- the way it should be :teeth:

Plus lowering it a little has helped with the stance a little, helping to fill the arch a little.

The next mod will follow soon..... ;)

Craig

To be honest I don't know I haven't driven the car in anger yet, just around the block and it was ok.

Choosing 15mm spacers means that there is still some good clearance between tyre and arch, plus my camber is -1.5 which helps.

That makes such a difference. Totally changes the stance. Small change but a very good one imo. B)

Thanks Andy.

To be honest the pictures don't do the mod justice, it looks awesome looking at the car from a distance, it just looks "phat" now B)

Very pleased (Although I hope it doesn't rub/catch too much)

Looks good, but I have to question why you put it on my350z to get opinions on what they like, then go and spend your money on your car doing what they want?

Am i missing the whole point of modifying to make a car individual and how you like?

Sorry

Dan

Looking great Craig :thumbs:

I'd be a bit wary of lowering it any further, as those skirts are fairly close to the ground as it is. We dont have the luxury of the nice flat smooth and speedhump free roads that the majority of Americans have.

The obvious intention with your car is to keep it mint, and id be worried about the rear edges of those skirts and the leading edge of thet front lip if it were any lower. :headhurt: