No.Plate law change - 1st June

M350ZB

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surrey Police have been doing Operation QUAKE in the Reigate/Bansted/surrey areas this summer targeting NO MOT, uninsured, untaxed etc vehicles, and yesterday walked past a driver of a BMW who had a number plate with odd spaces in it, needless to say, I overheard the officer telling him that he was reporting him for the plate and a fine and points were going to result :surrender::scare:

You have been Warned.

Jerry

Should have told the plod its not up to him whether you get fines or points.

Surrey Police have been doing Operation QUAKE in the Reigate/Bansted/surrey areas this summer targeting NO MOT, uninsured, untaxed etc vehicles, and yesterday walked past a driver of a BMW who had a number plate with odd spaces in it, needless to say, I overheard the officer telling him that he was reporting him for the plate and a fine and points were going to result :surrender::scare:

You have been Warned.

Jerry

Should have told the plod its not up to him whether you get fines or points.

Don't think that would have helped the situation :bangin::blackeye:

Why can't I find anything about this on the internet? Surely the penalties for an offence should be available for the general public to see. :dry:

Will be giving D.V.L.A a call soon, to try and find out some more info on this :thumbs:

Why can't I find anything about this on the internet? Surely the penalties for an offence should be available for the general public to see. :dry:

Will be giving D.V.L.A a call soon, to try and find out some more info on this :thumbs:

Did you ring them Mark?

Get one of these and hit the button after you get stopped whilst the attention is diverted.

Then you can play all innocent and say "Officer, are you feeling alright?"

you know what, i'm really tempted by that. i think it would work on the nismo v1 bumper.

Did you ring them Mark?

Na bud, been on nights all this week, and didnt get a kip till ike 12 and when i woke up to late, will try over the weekend or monday, as im away this weekend :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...