Quote For:- Nismo V1 Body Kit, Sprayed and fitted

Gman uk

If I buy the nismo body kit, will I need to get the wholes cut out for the washers ? guess so from above, but others say not ? and is that something the body shop would do in the price for fitting ?

Yes the Bodyshop should be able to sort you out there.

ZMANALEX are you based in Scotland ? just that I am in Hertfordshire, St.Albans. How would we go about fitting the bodykit ?

It would not be cost effective for you to travel to Scotland to have this fitted mate.

Shipping the kit to you is not an issue. :thumbs:

Fitting is not a difficult or time consuming job but the prep. and painting will take a few days.

Alex.

No you could very easily fit yourself.

Best to get the kit painted first.

Two ways to do this :

Paint it to match the car exactly or paint to the car paint code.

Alex. :thumbs:

does the paint work get done before fitting ?

have a double garage and I am a bit of a diy man, so do you think its possible to fit myself ? i think the side skirts are clued though :(

I've just had a genuine Nismo kit fitted (less Side Skirts) and washer jets cut out the front plus sprayed, oh and an induction kit fitted for a grand total of £590.00

I pick it up today...photos coming soon :):thumbs:

hmmmmm - for the V1 Body kit, sprayed fitted, Nismo dual airfilter and nismo exhaust its looking at around 4K + :(

thats alot of cash :( --- thinking of maybe fiting the bodykit ? and aiffilter then get my friend to do the exhaust for cheap, but its still coming in at around 4k

Any help would be much appreciated

Its just alot when others are getting half the price.

Where?

Zee paid £590 for it to be sprayed & fitted & the unduction kit i'm guessing is a popcharger.

Nismo exhaust has gone up in price - solution get something cheaper. Nismo isn't the best exhaust imo

On an 07 you need 2 filters so again that drives the price up again.

Try shopping around a few other places to get the kit sprayed or change your plans

Every question that you put forward has been answered and still the questions appear. :bang:

You appear to be totally unsure of what you want and or what you are willing to spend. :blush:

I have read through this thread a couple of times now to see what I am missing. :doh:

It appears that you are creating obstacles that really do not exist or they are totally unsignificant.

The advice and recomendations that you have been given are all good, but still you have questions.

The prices quoted are all extremely reasonable, yet still you doubt.

£200 for fitting the complete V1 kit is not expensive, nor is £400 for painting the complete kit.

Fit it yourself and save £200, it is hardly rocket science and even you should manage that. :thumbs:

The price that I quoted for the complete kit must have been to cheap as it is now sold and I could have sold it 4 times over. :yahoo:

We are all here to help each other but hey man you gotta start helping yourself. ;)

There is also a very useful search button, why not try it sometime. :lol:

Alex. :surrender:

maybe concentrate on finding the best car for your budget first? That way you'll know how much money you have to play with and may even find one with kit fitted already.............. :thumbs:

Every question that you put forward has been answered and still the questions appear. :bang:

You appear to be totally unsure of what you want and or what you are willing to spend. :blush:

I have read through this thread a couple of times now to see what I am missing. :doh:

It appears that you are creating obstacles that really do not exist or they are totally unsignificant.

The advice and recomendations that you have been given are all good, but still you have questions.

The prices quoted are all extremely reasonable, yet still you doubt.

£200 for fitting the complete V1 kit is not expensive, nor is £400 for painting the complete kit.

Fit it yourself and save £200, it is hardly rocket science and even you should manage that. :thumbs:

The price that I quoted for the complete kit must have been to cheap as it is now sold and I could have sold it 4 times over. :yahoo:

We are all here to help each other but hey man you gotta start helping yourself. ;)

There is also a very useful search button, why not try it sometime. :lol:

Alex. :surrender:

Glad you said it before i exploded :lol: