Quote For:- Nismo V1 Body Kit, Sprayed and fitted

Gman uk

Dude just contact a trader within the site with all your queries. They are the ones in the kno. Plus you need to specify if you want the genuine nismo or the replica version. :thumbs:

Yea looks good, just wonder if that front bumper sticks out more than the nismo, then again it could be the angle of the photo on CS post.

I guess the cost will play a role in the purchase, just like the feeling of having official Nismo

the offical nismo one is GRP as well

just looking at alot of your other posts, you have lots of ideas, but no real direction. it might be worth making some of these decisions once you have one, that way you'll be used to the car and can tell what you want.

you'll also find alot of the information you want and need is already on here, you just need to search for it.

I know what I want m8, just planning ahead and getting advice

Hope thats ok with others :headhurt:

sorry not trying to be harsh with you, its just you started this all in your wish list thread, and you could have continued it all in there as well, instead of starting another 3 threads all of which cover the same stuff that was in thread number 1.

its not your fault, its just we get alot of newbies all who are unsure of the car and the forum but the majority all ask the same question. so we tend to go through this in duplicate every week. you'll realise it after you've been here a while ;)

i think all newbies get a thread repeat allowance when they first join, you get so many free ones before you get the gentle nudge in the direction of the search function ;)

hope you don't take it personally, as its not meant to be, we all love new members as they all bring new ideas and life to the club, but sometimes you guys just need some tough love. don't worry we've all been there, :)

I can quote you for a brand new genuine Nismo V1 Aero kit.

£1700.00 for the complete kit. (only 1 available)

£200.00 for fitting.

£400.00 approx for painting, depending on colour.

Alex.

as for spraying and fitting, its probably best to get quotes from body shops in your area. lots of people have good bodyshops near them, and maybe able to reccommend one in the hertfordshire area.

fitting is a doddle. you could possibly do it yourself, the only mod that needs doing is if you have a UK car it will need headlight washer holes cutting in to the new bumper.

the nismo stuff is made to fit JDM versions, these don't have headlight washers. cutting out is not to much of an issue its just getting them lined up right, i think they also have to make new brackets for them to sit on as well. i'll be able to tell you when i've done mine, ave a bodyshop doing that bit for me.

maybe the case, just most people on here who ive seen fitted tend to put on the copies. as the nismo stuff is so expensive.

have a look at r800ner posts he was selling an offial nsimo kit and it had pictures, it will show up on there

looks like no holes on r800ner picture, how wierd :- check out M350ZB posts - he confirms buying the kit with holes ?

I can confirm that the Official Nismo kit doesn't have cut outs, but looks awesome fitted B)

CS's kit has the holes for the washers, which I believe are on all facelift cars? (somebody confirm).