POSTPONED* BBQ, Beer, Banter and Boogie!*POSTPONED

3FIDDYZ

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All, At the moment and due to the weather forcast for the weekend dosnt look good and part of my garden is already waterlogged so can I suggest that we do it on Sunday? Not the saturday night camping...

Can those that still want to come just start making a list below? I dont think there was enough people to do a hog roast but if I can get an idea of numbers then I can get to the butchers on Saturday. I will sort the Meat out so if you add your name and how many are coming (I guess as its a 350z owners club then I am guessing it will be a +1 !!) then just put up what you will bring, ie salads, desert etc then we should be sorted!

If we say from 1pm?

I will PM you details of how to find my place!

See you then,

Mark

Right!! Am guessing that due to Jerry organising a meet the day after there was one set (Yep the BBQ was the 11th and then Jerrys was on the 12th :wacko: ) and the BBQ is now on the sunday....

Guessing that getting people to come to meets on 2 days would be an issue anyway...

So now we have a meet in redhill at 1pm and one at bluewater at 5pm so those that said yes, please can you decide ASAP so I can sort out food if your coming to mine or going to bluewater to sit in a carpark!

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

What time will the BBQ start? Maybe I could drop in after my Bluewater Meet?

It would make sense the other way around. BBQ then bluewater.

If both meets are on I'll go to mark's first then head to bluewater :thumbs:

Cancelled.

Will rearrange for later on in the year when there are more people, the weather may be better, and there isnt 2 meets in the same vacinity on the same weekend!

Mods, please update.......

Sorry to hear that Mark, but hopefully I will be able to attend the rescheduled one :)

Mods, please update.......

For future reference you can update the title yourself by clicking "Edit" on your first post, you can change the title in there :thumbs:

I think we should apologize too for not being able to come due to last minute changes and the damn weather.

It's not often that someone is willing to invite a bunch of strangers to their own home and have a BBQ (...hang on...it's actually like a Chilli Mod-Day, just without the modding...)

In a way I'm a little glad that it's cancelled, maybe I can make the next one.

I think we should apologize too for not being able to come due to last minute changes and the damn weather.

It's not often that someone is willing to invite a bunch of strangers to their own home and have a BBQ (...hang on...it's actually like a Chilli Mod-Day, just without the modding...)

In a way I'm a little glad that it's cancelled, maybe I can make the next one.

+1 :blush:

Just came on here to say I couldn't make it due to an urgent work issue that has cropped up from a client (downside of being a 'sole trader' and no one else to pass an urgent job onto :thumbdown: )

If I am forgiven, would certainly hope to get down for a re-arranged meet :thumbs:

Sorry Mark.