V1, V2, V1, V2 argghh!

kta

Well after the wales meet, and seeing all those lovely kitted zeds i definately am going to start saving for some bodykit goodness, though i'm finding it really hard to decide between the Nismo V1 or V2 front end!

Due to my stupid steep drive i have to watch for ground clearance and wondered if anyone with a V2 front bumper and standard ride hide could measure their clearance? I managed to check a V1 on Sunday but never got round to measuring a V2 that hadn't been dropped to the ground and am not sure if theres a difference between the two?

Anyone got a good pic of a black zed with a v2 kit on btw? before i delve into the world of googling... :teeth:

Well i was wrong :surrender: , knew someone with more knowledge would turn up and prove it, :lol:, so you gonna go for the full kit bud :thumbs:

Well once i can afford it yeah, its the spraying and fitting costs that seem to push the cost through the roof! Still cant make my mind up on the front end but will probably be V1 from there backwards, though those greddy side skirts are also very nice..... :wacko:

I've always been told the v1 is same distance from ground as the standard one! Anyway, I have a steep drive with garage at the bottom. If I reverse down then front bumper would scrape. However, driving forward I'm ok.

• 2 months later...

The V2 is very nice, and i am tempted. But what would you do about the washer jets for the HIDs? The V2 bumper has no space for them and i bet the contour of the bumper would not be the same as the OEM either, so you would not be able to retro-fit them. Does this not cause an MoT fail?

The V2 is very nice, and i am tempted. But what would you do about the washer jets for the HIDs? The V2 bumper has no space for them and i bet the contour of the bumper would not be the same as the OEM either, so you would not be able to retro-fit them. Does this not cause an MoT fail?

I've no washers on my V1 and it's never been a problem come MOT time (plus you don't spray your nice clean bonnet everytime you wash the windscreen :thumbs: )