Get Well Soon Markie...........

nixy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a text this morning and i quote:

I'M A HOMOSEXUAL, GET ME OUT OF HERE! :lol: Typical Markie

not too sure of the exact problem - possibly a DVT - that's what happens when you sit in a zed for all those hours with no support stockings on........... :surrender:

Should be able to actually speak to him tonight so will fill you in when I know more.

I dont know, three years getting her to a major meet and we have created a monster :lol:;)

I've been called some things in my time Mart but that is probably one of the less flattering! Mind you, you have seen me first thing on a morning......... :lol:

I dont know, three years getting her to a major meet and we have created a monster :lol:;)

I've been called some things in my time Mart but that is probably one of the less flattering! Mind you, you have seen me first thing on a morning......... :lol:

:offtopic::shutup::lol:

Mel is up there i think :teeth:

Oh yeah - something you want to tell us Nic? :blush:

Get well soon Markie :thumbs:

:worthless:

Good afternoon all... after seven days the docs have finally let me out and I am now on the way to recovery. The first thing i did when got home was start the car as I have missed it so :lol:

Thank you for all the kind wishes!! And yes it is all Nic's fault... i blame her cooking and her driving!!!