Two pictures of Nixy!!

Beavis

Who's the 'protection officers'??

Markie (Gay) in the blue top, Louis (thought to be gay) in the white top ;) You know girls like to have a gay hair dresser for example. :lol:

Markie (Gay) in the blue top, Louis (thought to be gay) in the white top ;) You know girls like to have a gay hair dresser for example. :lol:

Or perhaps Nic was doing a bit of matchmaking ;):lol:

Or perhaps Nic was doing a bit of matchmaking ;):lol:

I think their rooms were quite close together :scare::yuck::surrender:

I barracaded my door just incase i got a knock on the door at 3am :yuck::lol:

ha ha, this will cheer Markie up - see my next topic!

p.s he did actually say that one of the nicest people he met was you Dave! I think he appreciates your frankness! I think he also would like to take Liz home with him next time........... :lol:

p.s he did actually say that one of the nicest people he met was you Dave! I think he appreciates your frankness! I think he also would like to take Liz home with him next time........... :lol:

Liked him too Nixy but not in that way :blush: In fact i got on with Louis too :scare::lol:

May be there is a different side to me that i dont know aabout :surrender:

At last, a ray of hope :lol:

At last, a ray of hope :lol:

ha ha, yes, we had quite a giggle with Liz! She's in our gang now so watch out! :lol: