Whats next???

roast350z

Ive just stuck the zed up on piston heads not in a major rush to sell but need to get a car with rear seats and decent boot :byebye: just got back from test driving the renault megane 225 cup and was quite impressed with its pace and ride.

But was thinking what other options there are?? I want to spend under 15k so ive got a bit of money left over from zeddy to spend on the house.

Was thinking maybe an focus st or evo???

Quite fancy something turbo again, any ideas guys??

Off topic, but i'm thinking of cutting the box out of the mid pipe on my K2 system roast.

Do you think this is a good or bad move?

yeah mate go for it :thumbs: sounds much better if you dont mind it being a bit raspy when cold, when its hot :cloud9:

Off topic, but i'm thinking of cutting the box out of the mid pipe on my K2 system roast.

Do you think this is a good or bad move?

yeah mate go for it :thumbs: sounds much better if you dont mind it being a bit raspy when cold, when its hot :cloud9:

Spoke to a few people on todays run who have heard it and they said its quite a deep note.

Been quoted £80 quid for the job and will be booked in this week then :thumbs:

How about a 130 Msport?? I know they're a bit marmite, but you get the rear wheel drive and deacent pace :thumbs:

Im at work tomorow so i'll cruise the classifieds, Auto trader etc :lol::lol:

Cheers bud but not really up for a 1 series :yuck: if it was to be a bmw it would have to be a m5 :teeth: although my mate e30 335 kicks some ass!

get an evo bud.... there's some MAJOR bargains to be had at the moment... my best m8 just picked up a evo 8 fq320 MR for 16k with 12k miles on the clock.. so if u get a slightly higher mileage car it would easily sit under your budget...

ps: his car is as tight as new.....

-ho

Cheers Ho thats sounds good! would be nice to stay jap after the zed just gotta look for a good one there is a fq320 near me that i might look at just to get an idea :)

Ive just stuck the zed up on piston heads not in a major rush to sell but need to get a car with rear seats and decent boot :byebye: just got back from test driving the renault megane 225 cup and was quite impressed with its pace and ride.

But was thinking what other options there are?? I want to spend under 15k so ive got a bit of money left over from zeddy to spend on the house.

Was thinking maybe an focus st or evo???

Quite fancy something turbo again, any ideas guys??

sad to see you selling the Zed bud.

If you dont mind the fat bum at the end of the megane, I would highly recommend it. drove one around brands hatch and was really impressed. dont know whats the reliability like though. the LSD gives it almost rear wheel drive like oversteer when you want it to.

keep me posted so I can hunt you down the sea front :thumbs:

How about a 130 Msport?? I know they're a bit marmite, but you get the rear wheel drive and deacent pace :thumbs:

Im at work tomorow so i'll cruise the classifieds, Auto trader etc :lol::lol:

Cheers bud but not really up for a 1 series :yuck: if it was to be a bmw it would have to be a m5 :teeth: although my mate e30 335 kicks some ass!

You could get one but it would be the previous 400bhp V8 one ;)

I hate taking my cars to get repaired therefore I would only consider German or Japanese cars, the Megane gets very good reviews but I wonder how many of the reviewers would actually spend their own cash on something that will be depreciate the way a Renault does.

If you're looking for somethin practical and around the £15k mark, how about a VW R32? - Very nice car and sounds amazing.

I think you mentioned that you didn't like Imprazas but I've seen new 09 plate WRXs for less than £14k..... bit of a bargain.

If you fancied spending a bit more I've seen 2 year old Audi S3s for £17k on Autotrader.

G

have a look at a CLK55 AMG , i have just bought one for a song.. a lot of car and horsepower for the money :thumbs:

:worthless: and a report please Tim!

Hi Stew :D

nice car.. loads of power.. not as common as the BMW M3

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg