Whats next???

roast350z

Looks good but bit out of my budget :blush: im swaying towards the meganne, ive found a yellow f1 edition which looks very nice :teeth:

would a G35 be out of budget. at the end of the day its a softer Zed with an auto gearbox

Looks good but bit out of my budget :blush: im swaying towards the meganne, ive found a yellow f1 edition which looks very nice :teeth:

would a G35 be out of budget. at the end of the day its a softer Zed with an auto gearbox

Softer and auto gear box :scare::surrender: im 23 not 63 Maz :lol:

Did you drive the megane with the roll cage and buckets seats (r26r) or the normal r26 mate??

As said if you fancy a focus ST, get in touch bud :thumbs:

Cheers Mark im going to test drive a st at the weekend to see what they drive like they have one at southend its bit of a dog but will give me an idea. If its good ill let you now bud :teeth:

As said if you fancy a focus ST, get in touch bud :thumbs:

Cheers Mark im going to test drive a st at the weekend to see what they drive like they have one at southend its bit of a dog but will give me an idea. If its good ill let you now bud :teeth:

no worries bud :thumbs: , ya got me no.

So many choices :bang: evo's are nice but then running cost can be :scare:

Megane or the ST are a safe bet imo, R32 is bullet proof but they do keep there value. The Leon is a good choice, plenty of poke and looks the part. What about the Focus RS 300 bhp ?, not been out long enough so prices will be :scare:

Why dont you do what Sarnie done and buy a average milage M3(53 plate), good overall performance and very reliable good value for money, only downside is everyone got one if you know what i mean. That would be my choice out of that little bunch :thumbs:

Best of luck :D

the focus rs are going for 30k!

The focus st (gen 2) are very good cars, with the mountune upgrade they are awesome, i know Chris Harris from DR reckons its one of the best all round cars hes driven with that upgrade and it bloody fast!

If it were me, r32 purely because it goes half way to replacing the sound you will miss from the Zed

Ont he ST, the Dream sciennce chip can be used up to 3 times, and is really the only one that dosent make you warrenty void, if bought from the right dealer. Kieth let me know how it went and if your intrested drop me a text or something yeah ;)

Ont he ST, the Dream sciennce chip can be used up to 3 times, and is really the only one that dosent make you warrenty void, if bought from the right dealer. Kieth let me know how it went and if your intrested drop me a text or something yeah ;)

The Mountune Performance Package costs £1120 plus fitting and features an uprated intercooler, air filter and ECU, taking power from 222bhp to 256bhp. Developed by Mountune with Team RS, the kit will not invalidate your warranty. from EVO.

As long as it doesnt torque steer like the astra vxr did then it could be a winner! Sounds like 300bhp is possible quite easy then i can keep up with you guys :p

You'll probably pass us but we'll be having far more fun!

The Mountune Performance Package costs £1120 plus fitting and features an uprated intercooler, air filter and ECU, taking power from 222bhp to 256bhp. Developed by Mountune with Team RS, the kit will not invalidate your warranty. from EVO.

The Dream-Science version is just a chip, and i know people at work who have paid around £400 new, not to sure on 100% what the power gains are, but they have said they have noticed extreme differences :thumbs:

Just been checking out a few cars on piston heads; clio v6 :cloud9:, golf r32 mk5 and a bmw m3 e46 :teeth:

Anybody know what the tax on the golf would be like? i know the m3 would be about £210 but whats the golf?? 56 reg btw

Clio V6???? You going to have people sit on the engine???? 2 seater!

E46 would be good.

Just been checking out a few cars on piston heads; clio v6 :cloud9:, golf r32 mk5 and a bmw m3 e46 :teeth:

Anybody know what the tax on the golf would be like? i know the m3 would be about £210 but whats the golf?? 56 reg btw

E46 would be good.

Stew you sound like my bloody girlfriend! :lol: yeah the m3 does look quite sweet just worry about running costs :dry:

E46 would be good.

Stew you sound like my bloody girlfriend! :lol: yeah the m3 does look quite sweet just worry about running costs :dry:

M3 conv. very B)

Gonna look at a renault clio 197 cup later, theres a lovely white one with 0 miles for only 15k :teeth: seem to have a good write up too! Would love the m3 but think it would be quite costly to run and most good spec ones for around 15k have done 80k miles :dry: