Another newbie - any tips/advice?

Hey there - I will be collecting my '07 silver 350z on Wednesday and cant wait. Looking for any tips and advice anyone looking to hand my way - im sure its been exhausted subject before. Sad to be seeing my s2000 go as i loved it but pretty sure the 350z can fill the void. Few things I was wondering which are probably answered here (if i searched) are

- can you link an IPOD through the Bose unit?

- what are best tyres to use?

- What is the best oil?

- Where can I buy a rear spoiler as on the nismo editions - think they look excellent - mine has the boot lip

cheers!

Ian

Belfast

Hey there - I will be collecting my '07 silver 350z on Wednesday and cant wait. Looking for any tips and advice anyone looking to hand my way - im sure its been exhausted subject before. Sad to be seeing my s2000 go as i loved it but pretty sure the 350z can fill the void. Few things I was wondering which are probably answered here (if i searched) are

- can you link an IPOD through the Bose unit?

- what are best tyres to use?

- What is the best oil?

- Where can I buy a rear spoiler as on the nismo editions - think they look excellent - mine has the boot lip

cheers!

Ian

Belfast

Hi and welcome, it'll be very quiet on here this weekend as most are a big meet in Wales

1. You can get Kit which links ipods I think through the aerial (Dension?)

2. Huge range of tyres - everyone has their own opinion

3. ditto, many recommend siloklene

4. PM a trader, Chilli Red or CS

:thumbs:

I'd say search! :lol::lol:

1) No. Not slickly or easily anyway. FM transmitter, tape adaptor or Tape deck hack. Or new HU!

2) Personal preference. Toyo T1R, Falken FK 452 and Michellin PS2s are highly rated.

3) Personal Preference. Silkolene, Amsoil etc etc. Loads of info on oil from opie on here.

4) CS or EPRacing are your best best. Various finishes available (colour coded, half carbon, full carbon.....)

That saved you a few searches.......

:welcome: by the way!

I'd say search! :lol::lol:

1) No. Not slickly or easily anyway. FM transmitter, tape adaptor or Tape deck hack. Or new HU!2) Personal preference. Toyo T1R, Falken FK 452 and Michellin PS2s are highly rated.

3) Personal Preference. Silkolene, Amsoil etc etc. Loads of info on oil from opie on here.

4) CS or EPRacing are your best best. Various finishes available (colour coded, half carbon, full carbon.....)

That saved you a few searches.......

:welcome: by the way!

:thumbs:

:welcome:

as for the ipod with Bose, PM Toon Chris, he did his and although i didn't fully understand when he explained it, he seemed to do it fairly easily - however i think he might be a bit handy with that kind of thing.............