burger badges wanted

LRF4N

Hey bud,

Got mine off Asad on here! £20.... :teeth: Also got my snazzy Z keyring off him!

I have only put one on the front.......think I am going to put the tommy K on the back. You should aswell irfan since you have the red calipers......would look sweet potatoes!

oi jay less of ur cheek!

heres the badge im lookin for

http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item_de ... odID=56483

Thats the one i have on my rear bumper, nicest one imo. Until i get my tommy k lol

Are you gunning for the tommy k replica aswell Jay? I was holding off to see what they are like but might just bite the bullet and buy two as I am hoping to put one on a paul T carbon fibre rear strut aswell. B)

[quote name="Cragus Are you gunning for the tommy k replica aswell Jay? I was holding off to see what they are like but might just bite the bullet and buy two as I am hoping to put one on a paul T carbon fibre rear strut aswell. B)

would like to see that craig- better not go back on ur word now! lol

Already mentioned it to Paul Irfan - its definately on the cards! :p £100 for two badges though........ :scare:

Irfan....can you do dental implants and give me a simon cowell smile? Sign me up for that in a few years....can't be in a zed without a diamond smile

thanx marzman but iv spoke to asad about them, should have them soon. plus wales is a bit far for me lol

and cragus i think wel have to give u the same treatment as i gave ur dad lol jk