Andys Z rebuild thread....updates throughout

Andy

Considered it but it is a lot more work and personally I actually prefer to have them removeable for time such as when I may need to take the bumpers off, change light bulbs etc. If you bond them on or blend them in, you have to crack the mould every time you need to do the above. I want it to look good but it will also be going back to a semi-daily driver so still needs to be fairly practicle.

Oil change now done, off to do the plugs and brakes :)

Pah - Sounds like the bodyshops don't know how to do it properly.

:lol: :lol:, there prob is a much more intense way of getting it right, but even when i was at ESR, my advice from god old big_phil was what ever you do dont blend them in .

Considered it but it is a lot more work and personally I actually prefer to have them removeable for time such as when I may need to take the bumpers off, change light bulbs etc. If you bond them on or blend them in, you have to crack the mould every time you need to do the above. I want it to look good but it will also be going back to a semi-daily driver so still needs to be fairly practicle.

Oil change now done, off to do the plugs and brakes :)

Personally i prefer it with the bolts on, but each to there own. Keep cracking on Andy and before ya know it she will be done, as said before, ever need a hand ;)

glad you got it back mate, screwing or what :dry: but since its at this stage probably worth considering what colour to have it sprayed, the best colour ive seen has to be black so far, not sure if you saw that colour but the guy who did this kit in black looked stunning. This he was a member on here ;)

Good luck getting it sorted. I'd be opening one large vat of woop ass if it were mine...... :thumbdown:

That said, can see where you're going with it, looking forward to seeing it finished B)

glad you got it back mate, screwing or what :dry: but since its at this stage probably worth considering what colour to have it sprayed, the best colour ive seen has to be black so far, not sure if you saw that colour but the guy who did this kit in black looked stunning. This he was a member on here ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:, was a cracking zed B)

Yeh mate your so right the car was gorgeous, its just a shame the owner was an arse :p:lol::lol:

Cheers for the comments everyone!

Got the oil changed and put some new spark plugs in as well....photo is a little rubbish but shows new ones were in need!!

SNV31686.jpg

Tomorrow morning is brakes then the bodywork starts :)

i currently have 4 brand new rear arches *authentics* i will have another set in this week! lol

Keep us posted with pics!

These genuine veilside products ?

Authentic....genuine....real.....veilside! lol

i currently have 4 brand new rear arches *authentics* i will have another set in this week! lol

Keep us posted with pics!

These genuine veilside products ?

Authentic....genuine....real.....veilside! lol

Allways good to know bud :thumbs:

Yeh mate your so right the car was gorgeous, its just a shame the owner was an arse :p:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just getting the touch up pens together....

Getting my overalls on and be down in a bit!

You get my ones Fiddy?

I get the account details from you.... ;):lol::lol:

:lol: Still need lots more!! ;)

New discs and pads now installed along with cleaning up the calipers and pistons.

Old discs and pads

SNV31688.jpg

New discs and pads

SNV31690.jpg

Playing with the doors this afternoon to get the poppers working!